4.02.2011

Good Vibes.

Woke up today with a sweet, sweet surprise from CHICTOPIA. I've been dormant for quite some time and it was only last month since I decided to revive it. Gladly, my fellow chictopians gave me a super warm welcome with chic votes and overwhelming comments on my first blog comeback. With a few friends and an unpopular persona, 60+ votes was bigtime for me. Plus, I received comments from top fashion blogger MANDI GARCIA and celebrity stylist AISA IPAC that really got me so kilig!

Anyway, here are some photos from my resuscitated chicblog. :)))


I made this my profile pic in FACEBOOK and got overwhelming likes, too.  Again,  THANK YOU. :)))

 I wanted to look candid and achieve a fun, awkward look, hence the jumpshot attempts. 


Sweater: borrowed from Mom, stockings: SM Dept. Store, boots: random from Hong Kong

***
I believe these next photos aren't as flattering as the first. If Andre Leon Talley was here, he would have called these a 'dreck'. These photoshoot made me realize that I had to work my body out (notice the flab on my belly). I was holding my breath the entire time but really, it was difficult to hide the obvious. HAHA.
blazer: Liz Claiborne, dress: Forever 21, socks: random from Hong Kong, shoes: Shooz




 This next set is probably the first of my 'real' chicblog posts. I quoted REAL because all of my posts since Day One at Chictopia weren't really Chictopia-ish. Most were unplanned and had that it-just-happened-that-I-was-wearing-nice-clothes-today-and-we-had-a-family-affair-that-involved-the-use-of-cameras feel. These were taken at NAIA while waiting for our flight to Macau last year.

This blazer's one of my favorite pieces. Aside from being yellow, it's also reversible. The reversed  version I used on the photos above.

blazer: Liz Claiborne, dress: Pale Bleue, bag: Coach, shoes: Kiki's Closet

I'm a big fan of designer clothes but because of the impoverished, difficult life here in the Philippines, I mostly have local brands. HAHA. I kid on that, partly. The designer items I have are handed down by my grandma, and my grandma's sister (who will be coming home from US this April, wah, can't wait!), gifted by relatives abroad, or bought from eBay (at cheaper prices!) and local thrift shops.

I have loads of activities today. Hence, my outfit post today will come tomorrow. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...