4.06.2011

You Get What You Give.

Received a fancy, fancy positive reinforcement for being a "good girl" (boohoo) lately in the form of Vera Pelle shoesies from Italia. Yes, Italy. They weren't supposed to be mine since they were a gift for Mom from a family friend who works in Rome. We haven't met yet, but thanks Tita Heidi!

 Yaaay, yaaay, yaaay, it's a def-- the shoesies and I are meant to be together. Mom's size 9 and they happened to be oh just perfect for me, size 7. Mom received a bag along with these anyway so it's a win-win situation. :)

Vera Pelle Italia shoesies from the PrimaDonna Collection.  


 Excuse the glossy, old-maid's-shoes look, but they’re authentic leather! Super sturdy and the platforms' height gives enough foot comfort, that these can be counted as school shoes. Now I have less hassle, the black flats are my remaining concern. :)
Veiny feet since toddlerhood!

I'll certainly give these shoesies some justice and will wear them on my next outfit post!
As of now, I'm preparing for my first-ever hospital duty as a Registered Nurse. I'm on 2pm-10pm shift later. Wish me luck, guys!

Much love,
Mela


EDIT: I'm coughing non-stop, another IV Therapy Completion delay. :((

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...