4.07.2011

Courtesy Call.

Shouldn't be online today but tomorrow is a duty day (AM shift, hopefully my body won't fail me!) and I'll be busy the entire afternoon until Sunday, I felt the need to have this posted now.  


Everyone deserves a break--some silent time to reflect, listen, and re-charge. 
In behalf of the Christian Family Movement (a Catholic organization), I invite everyone, ages 20 & up,  for this weekend encounter with yourself, with the world, and with our God. This is one virtuous way to celebrate Lent and prepare for Easter. 

The Registration Fee includes snacks and dinner on the first day and three meals plus snacks on the second and third day. Participants won't sleepover the Cursillo House but there will be vehicles to transport you to your homes.  

Registration will start tomorrow, April 8, 2011, 5:00-6:00PM at the Cursillo House, near St. Pius X Seminary.

To those interested, please comment below, inbox me in Facebook or contact this number-- 09172470481.


****
I'm a lover of mommy fashion. And I'm super lucky to have a mom with the same body size as mine. We shop together and exchange outfits (well, most of the time I borrow hers). I raided her closet yesterday  and found these stuffies! This will be one of the many times you'll see me wearing Mommy-owned pieces. 

I forgot to clean my shoes. HAHA. They're sequined but it's not that evident anymore.

Right. I'm looking tired. I don't know, I was born with small, curved down eyes that look more lazy than Chinese. 

 hat, necklace, dress, stockings: Mom's, shoes: Salad Dressing, bag: Banana Republic (also Mom's), bracelet: DIY

****
Heee. Sorry. Advertising skills level is currently down. But I hope my invite would have some effect at least. I've been through Self-Encounter (S.E.) too and it changed my life, no kidding! This is also an excellent opportunity to meet new friends (this time, with similar Godly pursuits) and serve a ministry. 

Be blessed this weekend! Bring your friends. Join S.E. ^_^
See you, guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...