4.04.2011

Blogger Hangover.

My apologies for the post-day posts. I am currently suffering from this thing I call "blogger hangover". Yes, friends. My mind-- having been dormant for months-- is going through a very critical period called adjustment. Just like now. Waaa. Writer's block! Yaaay. Anyway, I'm positive that I'll get used to this very soon.  
***
It was a Sunday yesterday. We went to Mass and spent the entire afternoon at Ivisan (Mom's hometown) to chat with Lola over some chips and ice cream.
We watched a funny movie and those moments were just glorious and sublime to me. I hope I could spend time with her more often.

We hanged at Lola's gasoline station and I found a nice book! I believe it's my Cousin Meg's. I read about seven stories and will definitely go back week after week to finish the 33. 

Went a bit giddy while reading this. I looked for paper, grabbed my pen and scribbled all the qualities I want my One True Love to have. I'm sure mine will come in God's time. <3

You guys should try reading this book, too. I've read this twice and will surely read this again.

***
 I decided to wear something sweet, simple and easy on the eyes.  I miss wearing these pink wedges! I can still remember turmoil I had with Papa before buying them a few years back. He isn't really used seeing me wearing anything that exceeds an inch from the ground because he knows perfectly well that I trip often. Heee.  

Last year, I bought my first killer heels (5-inched platforms, I consider them leg killers already) for a fashion event.  And after loads of runway practice, these wedges became more like flat shoes to me.



Blouse: Get Laud!, skirt: Adrienne Vittadini Petites, Wedges: Mags, Bag: Aeropostale, Accessories: random

***
It's Lent and my Lenten sacrifices would be:
1.) Sleep early (before midnight).
2.) Be more patient.
3.) Serve for Self Encounter Weekend No. 40 (I'll blog about this next time!)
4.) Abstain from the Internet on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays (I started Saturday after Ash Wednesday. Hence, expect more post-day posts until Easter).
5.) Since I'm prepaid, refrain from texting and spend a max of P50 load per week.
6.) Be VERY nice. Confirm everyone who adds me in Facebook.
7.) And of course, avoid meat on Fridays.
:))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...