4.14.2011

Hotseats.

I sat on a hotseat twice this week!
First, for my medschool application interview and second, for a nurse trainee position in a local hospital. I'm actually 90% positive that I'll be a medical student this June (bye-bye fashion and hello AGAIN, white uniform!) but I went on the nurse trainee interview anyway. I still have 45 days ahead of me and I thought this nurse trainee interview thing would be a good 'patch-up' instrument in case 'life' happens and my medschool dream will be halted. But oh no, please don't. 

There were 250 applicants and only a hundred will be given the privilege to enroll.
 A panelist(doctor) even said, "We will not waste the government's money. Only deserving students will be admitted." Heee. I really wish I'd be on the upper half. Results will be out on the 27th and I have the entire Holy Week to pray and discern on God's will.

Anyway, I'm going to Iloilo tomorrow (with my parents) to look for a comfortable, med-student-conducive place to spend the next four or five years of my life. I scouted for dormitories already and found four that actually fitted my standards. I hope even just one of them fits my parents' standards. 

For my interview outfit, I borrowed Mom's dress again! HAHA.
This blog should seriously be dedicated to my Mom who owns almost every wearabout post here. 


 Dress: Mom's, Purse: Mango, Accessories: Random Brands, Pumps: Vera Pelle Italia

 Bag: Coach


Our Pomie-- Epay Lee. He's a boy, btw. 


I posted three posts today! 
Hopefully, I'd have the time to put on a major outfit post like the first ones I posted.
 I still have a bucketful to do, so 'til next time, guys!


Much love,
Mela

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...