4.14.2011

Every Drop Counts.

Finally completed my blood transfusion requirements! Two more insertions and I'm an IV therapist. :P

I want to take a photo of me on my duty uniform but since I'm on an AM shift (6AM-2PM), 6AM is too early, and a 2PM time-off is unachievable (arrgh, I'm always called for a blood transfusion one or two hours before two and I have to wait--stand for four hours until all the blood goes into the patient's system. Ergo, I always arrive home looking tired and messy). Hopefully my two remaining duty days (that's this weekend) will be kind enough to save me a souvenir photo of myself as a nurse before I enter medschool. 

I helped out with the Self-Encounter Retreat this weekend and I felt like going through S.E. again. Congratulations, S.E. Batch 40 Graduates! 

The birthday boy! HAHA. So chubby yet so cute, Artty.

Grey eyes!

This kid got me running around looking after her.

Praying. :))))



Super hyper! #rendundancy

Our mwah-shot.

Sam and Chin!

I tried to look as casual as possible and chose pieces that would allow easy movement. Pastels and candy colors are my new love now. But as I always say, I will never have a complete ensemble without something borrowed from Mom. Heee.

Top: Old Navy, Cardigan: Gap, Jeans: July, Necklace: SM Dept Store, B.O.B.s: borrowed from Mom, Baller: bought from JSSC, Bag: Boracay

I'm gaining weight, I know! I'm too lazy for curl ups and hiphop abs hence diet modification is the preferred remedy-- carrots and cucumber for breakfast, bananas and lettuce for dinner. Do you guys think these would work? Eh.

Forgive me for the delay of posts. I've been VERY busy lately and I'll blog about the reasons why the soonest I can. 


Much love,
Mela

EDIT: The last photo isn't the supposed photo for this post but Mom and my brother are both complaining non-stop on how wide my waistline has become, hence the change. |This makes me really sad.| 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...