5.01.2011

One Down. More to Go.

Before I start preparing for this month's activities, I'd like to commemorate this day. 
It's my first month as a blogger, though I still can't call myself a fashion blogger-- what I often blab about is everyday life. But then again, having this blog makes me a blogger. :)))

I have high hopes for this blog. And as much as I want to post posts daily, I also have other things to attend to like medschool application, our family business, and this May's Summer Catechetical Program of our subdivision's chapel. I was a sixth grader when I started teaching kids but I broke it off when I stepped onto college. I'm doing it again this year for the lack of volunteers despite unrestrained taunts from some ''friends'' who think that I'm better off inside the convent than in medschool. If you're one of them, hey! That issue has long been resolved and I want married life!
  
I started enjoying light, flawless skin two years ago after I completed a 19-month oral Isotretinoin therapy plus other medications to fight acne. But came November 2010, I was on depressed mode. I had skin breakouts and allergies to non-dermatologist-prescribed products. Now I'm living with everything hypoallergenic-- from my hair and skin care to my diet. I skipped all my whitening experiments and followed my dermatologist's advice to embrace my color and let the sunscreen do its job. It's better to be morena and have clear skin that to be immaculately white but acne-faced anyway.

Our Bora trip was also cancelled last month and for these reasons, I still haven't enjoyed summer. And I don't have a summer photo yet! 
headband and shades: SM, blouse: from Grandmom, bag: borrowed from Grandmom, shoes: So! Fab 

I mentioned on my previous post that I was on polka dots the entire week. So to make it up to you guys, here are the pieces I wore.

 Sunday.
This is not a midi skirt, these are shorts. I'm planning to have these altered into something mini.

Monday.

Tuesday.
The buttons look like Capiz shells. :)

 Wednesday.

Thursday.

Friday.

 Saturday.
I bought this bag for only P150 from a thrift shop!

Finally,
MY BLOG RESOLUTIONS:
1.) Post at least three posts per week.
2.) Start doing blog features.
3.) Follow more blogs to improve blogging skills.
4.) Take more photos; always have a camera on-hand.
5.) Don't stay up late for the sake up blogging.
 (I want to add more but I still can't think of any!)


I also dedicate this post to all the workers who toil so that others may live.
Happy Labor Day!

Much love,
Mela


ncis season 9 dvd release date australia ncis season 10 dvd box set ncis season 10 dvd release date us ncis season 10 dvd release date australia

2 comments:

  1. i love the whole outfit! :) very hippie chick! <3
    mind to follow? :)

    http://anneholica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...