4.30.2011

Just Got Lucky.

...and super blessed! (so sorry for blabbing)
It's thirty minutes past midnight but here I am, blogging. This should have been posted last Wednesday but I was busy with a number of things which I'd rather not elaborate. And I couldn't stand another day of delay for thanking everyone who in one way or another supported, inspired, guided, and prayed with me to achieve... Arggh, too drowsy to get senti now. But I QUALIFIED FOR THE WVSU-COLLEGE OF MEDICINE ADMISSIONS! There. Yeee. I got in! And this time, I'm 101% certain to enroll on June! 
I can't wait to call myself a medical student. :)

Holy Week's activities distracted me from being anxious so it only sinked in last Sunday that the results are going to post an epic effect on my career path since I only have one target school. And not getting in would mean losing my chance this coming school year.
  
I have Chinese blood but we're not really practicing Chinese. I do hear often though that red is a lucky color and polka dots attract luck. So I decided to wear polka dots since Sunday (sadly, no photos). Received alot of polka dotted items from my grandmoms anyway and I felt that this is the perfect time to wear them. But effective or not, there is just so much goody-ing  this week.



I don't have Adobe Photoshop yet, but I discovered that I have this Arcsoft Photostudio 2000 (yes, very retro) and tried it. Whatever happened to my photos is not Arcsoft's fault. I just suck in editing, that's it.
hat: borrowed from Mom, bag: Esprit, blouse,shorts,shoes: from Grandmom
 
:D
Sixth from bottom! This is the first of three pages, btw.
Congratulations to all who got in!
My fingers remain crossed for my friends who are still on the waiting list. I'm praying for you, guys!

And have I mentioned that I completed my IV Therapy requirements last Thursday?
Thank you Saint Anthony Hospital ER staff!

My blog's turning a month old on Sunday! I have blog resolutions to post tomorrow. :))
How did your week go?


Much love,
Mela


ncis season 9 dvd release date australia ncis season 10 dvd box set ncis season 10 dvd release date us ncis season 10 dvd release date australia

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Nice combination of different polka dots! I found your blog in Chictopia:)I like the photos you post and your style:) I would really appreciate it if you checked mine:

    www.storiesandsequins.com

    and even follow it if you wish!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...