5.05.2011

Budding Things.

Hey everyone!
I want to apologize for the blogging standstill. 
I've been processing medschool requirements and my days are halved now that I'm doing volunteer work as a catechist. 
I met up with some friends in Iloilo last Wednesday but I have no photos to show since I'm not allowed to bring the DSLR camera outside town and brother brought the handy one in Manila. We do have another camera but we only realized that it was gone when we arrived home from our HK trip.

***

One of the reasons why I started blogging is to get in Candymag's It Girl On the Web. That has been my dream since the day I learned that such features existed. I tried checking the forum and found out that I'm one of the hundred hopefuls waiting to be featured. That'd be a long wait, I guess. :(

So while waiting for that glorious day to happen, I decided to come up with features (of other people) instead and incorporate the outfit posts in between. 
It would be dull to be always talking about myself and my life anyway. 

And since May is the flower month, I'll talk about Budding Things--people,events,talents weekly.
I'm also a budding blogger so expect all features to be about unfamiliar personas with unheeded faculties. 
I've already eyed three young, nonprofessional photographers, a makeup ARTist, a fashion accessories entrepreneur and an award-winning indie film actor (just my age). Hopefully, there would be more.  
I just want to get a catch of their talents before they become popular. :D


 I finished one interview yesterday! And we decided to have a mini-collaboration via a fun-shoot.
This photo was taken by our yaya. I couldn't post the photos from the shoot yet-- I'll share them once the feature is done. 
Might as well post it anytime tomorrow.

My scout for budding talents is still on the going.
Any suggestions, guys?


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...