5.02.2011

I Fell In Love With A DJ!

The cellphone's alarm interrupted my sleep at midnight last night. 
It said 6-8-12.
My naiveté prompted me six months, eight days, and twelve hours ago to set my alarm after it internalized a life-changing conversation (if you'd scroll a bit down) to see how I'd be doing at present.
And dude, I'm doing good. 
Screw that sappy Brian Mcknight song! 

Anyway, Lo and behold! 
The royal highness and the Facebook conversation that changed my life.
(Sorry, still can't get over the Royal Wedding craze. These are just representations, btw. But the clues are pretty obvious if we're close friends, HAHA.)

Prince Chuck: I fell in love with a DJ!
Princess D: Because DJ got us fallen in love again? Hey, that's my song!

We can sense connection and chemistry between a male and a female with their ability to finish each other's statements with much wit like this.
Sadly, I was the Camilla Parker-Bowles, not Princess D. 
And in this royal setup, Chuck and D ended up together and it was the wrinkled Camilla who died.
Well, ALMOST. :P

6-8-12 ago, I wanted to have my eardrums exploded whenever I hear that Usher song.
But now, I'm perfectly alive with my current status: HAPPY.

Special thanks to my cousins and a few friends who don't just make me smile but swell me up with too much laughter even if it's not a personal, face-to-face basis.
I just want the whole world to know that I could not have made it through without you guys. <3

The once-in-a-blue-moon time that you'd see me holding a bottle of alcohol. :))) 

With one of my favorite young designers, Aisha Peñalosa. 
I was supposed to model one of her creations but none of them fit me!

Another budding fashion enthusiast, Dodi Vril Tan. His hair is love love love.

Our yearly tradition. Cousins' bonding 2010. 

It's been looooong since we last hung out. I miss you, Lily, Don and Artty. :( 

Those were the days, I wasn't aware that outfits can be documented. 
This is the best(least) view I can offer for my tutu-like skirt. 

 ©NicoYap


I was #84 on Topblogs yesterday! 
It's unbelievable! 
I got my blog registered just last week---started with #385 then. 
I owe you bigtime, guys. I love you all, sincerely!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...