5.10.2011

Test of Patience.

How far can Miss Nice Girl go?
My internet connection was down since yesterday morning. 
The catechism students can hardly be tamed. I almost wanted to equate catechism with cataclysm.
My molar elastics choked off hence the wire that encompasses my upper teeth constantly pricks my right buccal mucosa whenever I eat, talk, and even swallow saliva.  I need to visit my dentist, badly. 
But all my afternoons are ate up. I couldn't sneak out or have a day break since the five that initially volunteered was cut into three. 
To add more, I feel that something's not right with my neck for the past two weeks. I hope that it's just neck strain.

Forgive my rants. :( 
Yaaay.
Focus. Focus. Focus.
Think positive. Think positive.
(A great day awaits.)50x
Inspiration, where have you been hiding? I need you now.

The clogs are back!



 We spotted some of my students at the park. :)






I transformed Mom's sleep wear into a mini summer dress! How I did it remains a mystery. HAHA.



So skinny! 






Thank you, Nico Yap, for the photos! I love you to death!


Our family's awaiting a new addition! I don't know his/her gender yet, but I'm sure this one will be as adorable as my other nieces and nephews. 
Photo credits go to Jet Moralde, Mary Jo Anna Andrada, and Edward Joseph Tan. :)

 Jet. 

Julia. 

Annicka. 

Jason and Josh.

They're all so cute---one of the many reasons why I smile despite the surrounding annoyance; and one of the few reasons why I Facebook often. (Sorry friends if I don't get to like and comment on your photos. I refrained from News Feed-ing since the life-changing conversation on this post. HAHA.)

And of course, I have my cuddly 'baby' brother with me to hug and pepper with kisses everyday. 
I love you, Jepoink!


1 comment:

  1. nice nice photos...hikaw ko ah, ma pose man ko sa tunga sang tulay da....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...