5.18.2011

Big Mistake. Wrong Solution.

Haven't posted outfit posts lately so I decided to have one now.
 We attended my bro's summer class culminating activity this morning, but sadly, photos weren't clear enough because the venue was a bit dark and it was only me and my favorite default camera setting---Auto.

I wore my first eBay haul--a Pink Manila romper. I wasn't familiar with the brand then, I just bought it when rompers and jumpsuits were a hit (Summer 2010). 
Now I have four other Pink Manila pieces and I swear, if you're into sweet-girly-sassy looks, you'd love them too. 

My dad didn't like the idea that the romper had a slit from the back collar to the waist so instead of wearing it alone, I got into some layering for this post (only). My back was exposed the entire morning. HAHA. 
I did things on impulse this afternoon, hence my boo-boo look.

I have un-groomed eyebrows, uncombed hair, a tricycle driver outfit (layering failed!), with a skin-tone sweater underneath that was hardly noticeable--it only made my arms look darker.
 I also didn't have makeup on because I'm allergic to almost everything now and the closest I can get to makeup is Johnson's Baby Powder (very mild and hypo-allergenic). 
The lighting was good but my bad, I don't know camera settings hence settled with BFF mode--Auto again.
Plus, I don't do Photoshop. I hope you guys understand. :/










 Brogues and oxfords are so last year but I only got mine last Monday.
I opted for the classic brown ones. I love the vintage-y feel whenever I wear them.


 Mom's bag!

Four things that made me smile today (aside of course from my bro's puppet show performance this morning):




1.)  Baby Allan! He's our neighbor's son--just turned one last month.
2.) Ice cream Pumps!
Food sweaters are getting their way "in" now and so are the shoes!







3.) Niña Ricci Relado. 
We haven't met yet but she surprised me last week with these photos! She took effort (time and talent!) to salvage my editing breakouts. Thank you, Niña! And I love your name, so fashyon. :)))


4.) Let's do the hokey pokey!

I'm feeling a bit bitter now because I let passed the Philippine Fashion Week and almost all fashion bloggers I know were there and ze blogs are flooded with PFW posts. :(
Sometimes I wish Manila's just a minute-ride away.
Hmmm, next year. Next year. I hope.

  
Much love,
Mela

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...