5.18.2012

Wall Post

 
Photos by: Ralph Delfin

I couldn't help but feel giddy whenever I post outfit posts like these.:D This is something that I REALLY wore today. You see, I love playing dress-up. If you've looked into my previous posts, especially last year's, they were a bit costume-y. What I used to post here were not really wearable in real, day-to-day small town  life. Like, who would go grocery-shopping wearing those. Hehe. Nevertheless, I'm happy that as I grow a year older with personal style blogging, I'm continually getting closer to fathoming the perfect balance between being tamed and courageous at the same time. :)

Today, I braved the streets, the awkward glares of passersby, and the thought of dried spit on the sidewalk where I sat (grossss), for the love of self-expression and blogging. O.o
I wore this glittery asymmetric skirt as a tunic. After wearing heels for days, I sported boots for more edge and denim shorts to make my look more casual. 
Of course, colorful accessories completed my outfit because I cannot not be colorful. ;)

 What brave act have you done today?
I'd love to here from you!


Much <3,
Mela

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...