6.04.2012

Something Linear

Hello everyone! I'm back from the week-long hiatus with tons of backlog posts. :D
The past two weeks has been a whirlwind of events and I'm very thankful that I emerged victorious and although it may sound a bit sappy but yeah, I am a better and a happier person right now. God is continually making wonders in my life. I couldn't believe how I managed to facilitate three Sons and Daughters Encounter (SADE) Weekends and two Team Members Training (also for SADE), in both Manila and Roxas, this summer. :)

My summer bucketlist is almost empty, yayyy! And there's no better way to reward myself than Bloggers United 3! The event was packed with fashion forward personas, fashion fangirls, and even celebs. Since this is a free country, I decided to be a fashion-forward fangirl :3 HAHA. 
Here's what I wore:
I initially planned to wear a mullet skirt and a tassled top, both bright and glittery, but ended up wrapped with stripes. I loved how these multi-colored diagonals worked well to create a unified look. Beige to bronze accessories purposely blended in with my outfit. To accentuate my waist and to break the linear monotony, I wore a thick, red belt with matching red shoes. 
The weather also did its trick to cooperate.:)  It was drizzling all day, hence, I didn't get sweaty being so covered!

After taking these outfit posts, Paul from Philippine Street Fashion approached me to ask if he could take my photo. OMG OMG OMGGGGG. He took a couple of shots, asked for my name and gave me his card! The photos will be featured on their website soon :) 
Bjorn Bedayo ---the cutest male blogger I know-- also found my outfit cute. HAHA kilig kilig! 
Enough of these for now, I don't want to spoil my next posts. Photos from the actual BU event with our favorite metro bloggers up next! :D

Much <3,
Mela


P.S. The winner of my DreamBig Shop Giveaway will be drawn tonight. Thank you and good luck to all who participated. :)

6 comments:

  1. Mela I saw your pic with The Plump Pinay bloggers.. :) I hope I get meet them too. Another lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy! I actually thought of you instantly when I first saw them! They wear really pretty makeup too. :D

      Delete
  2. gorgeous mixture of stripes and colors!! beautiful combination!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally found you online! Here's your feature on PSF http://philippinestreetfashion.com/2012/06/14/mela/ <3

    -Marco

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...