6.11.2012

Hey Shorty

Here's another attempt to colorblock. 
I got lost again in my messy closet, hence, what I wore here from the top to jeans are my mom's. :) I love the fact that whenever I fall short of clothes, I always have other closets to run to -- like my mom's and even my brother's. Even my grandma's. HAHA. My boyfriend is lucky that he doesn't live anywhere near because his closet might be the next victim. :P
Please don't hate me for wearing the same shoes. I just want to cherish the last days of its existence because I'm betting that it will breakdown anytime. :( Please, please, not until I find another one like it. :(
Thank you Manang Gina for being my last-minute photographer!

As a child, I often received compliments for being a long-legged girl. I used to think that I will grow really tall but then my growth halted at 5ft 3in. when I reached college. Quite average, but sometimes I wonder why I look so short in photos. :/ Maybe because of the angle or something? I've met some bloggers in person and most of them were just my height or even shorter but why do I look so short? Hehe. Help, I need enlightenment. :/ 

I just finished packing and I'm all set to leave my hometown again tomorrow. :(
Nevertheless, this isn't goodbye yet for us. I still have a few backlog posts before I finally go on a leave of absence. I will be holding giveaways, from time to time, so just keep visiting! :D


Much <3,
Mela

2 comments:

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...