5.18.2012

Dab Some Paint

Say hello to boho shoes and my brother's DIY shirt! Who would have thought that there are gems inside my brother's closet? Seriously, after today, his closet will be raided more often. Hi, Ralph! I hope this counts as asking for consent. ;D

I can't believe I actually went out of the house wearing these! Was aiming for a punked-up summer look but I ended up looking like a lost country club singer/band member. I'm so thankful I forgot to wear sunnies because that would be like Freddie Aguilar Meets Bruno Mars. :|
Nonetheless, I love how everything turned out. Finally, justice has prevailed for these leather jeans (unlike the one the posted two months ago, click here). :(


Photos By: Ralph Delfin

May of last year, I wrote about Budding Things---features on people who, like buds, have started small, and are beginning to blossom into the best wonders that they can be. The world needs to know that behind the spotlight and the glitz and the glamour, such people also exist. This month, I will again add three persons on my Budding Things List. :)
Here's what I came up last year -----> Budding Things 2011

Are you a Budding Thing? Or do you know of someone who can be hailed as one?
Let me know! And I'll write a feature on that, too.



Much <3,
Mela

6 comments:

  1. Ohmyyy. I love how that DIY-ed shirt turned out! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning to DIY it some more, like an inverted U-shaped hem! Haha.

      Delete
  2. pretty outfit, li.. ♥ the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shoes! <3
    Compliments for your photos!
    New post and follow me if you like my blog :)
    +++
    If you want, I wait you on The Reality Of A Dream.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...