5.02.2012

All Dogs Go To Heaven







Your scent still lingers at the frontyard.
I wish it'd stay there forever so I won't be reminded that you've left us. 
I regret every single instance that I've watched TV instead of taking you out for a walk.
I'm sorry for the times I neglected you whenever you scratched the glass door 
eagerly wanting a few minutes of play.

I will miss you Epay.
You will always be the sweetest and cuddliest of all.
I will miss you, waggly, jumpy male puppy with a female name. :(
See you around heaven with Maxxi someday soon.

Photo from  fineartamerica

Photo from Google Images

FELIFA
"Epay Lee"
November 2009 - May 2012





We lost two dogs this year.
We couldn't afford to lose another.
Keep healthy, Bodie Boinky. *cuddles*


"Nothing warms the heart more than a cold nose." -All Dogs Go To Heaven, 1989


Much <3,
Mela

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I still do whenever I'm reminded of him. These dogs are like family too us.:(

      Delete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...