5.08.2012

Baby Doll


Since it's not every Sunday that we get to celebrate Mass at the Cathedral, I decided to wear this lace dress that I've been wanting to wear for ages. It's simple, sweet and really dainty, I couldn't afford to over-accessorize and wear pieces that could steal the attention it deserved. This look reminds of me of matchy-matchy dressing during my childhood days - obviously not my current style staple since I'm into bright colors and prints at the moment.
It's nice to deviate from your usual style once in a while. :) 

The only fashion attitude that I should overcome though is the fear of getting meaningful glances due to 'overdressing'. Apparently, outfits like these are only worn on weddings, parties and the like, here in our province where almost everyone's hooked with the shirt+jeans trend.
Hence, I wore flats instead. :| 
I must say that it takes a bucketful of courage to daringly pull an outfit off. For some lucky individuals, it's innate nature. As for me, it will always be a bold decision to show the world who I really am without inhibitions, just glare-proof confidence. Soon, I will make that decision, swear! :D

What prevents you from being a little too dressy in public?


Much <3,
Mela

P.S. You might want to join my DreamBig Shop Giveaway, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...