5.15.2012

Barney Visits the Safari


So we went to Pontevedra earlier today to have lunch at Tita Rhoda's. (Thank you Bulans for making my tummy happier, I couldn't think of anything more to crave!)

It's a few more weeks before my sophomore year begins. How exciting is that?
Being the homebuddy that I am, I've thought of wearing my heart out whenever I'm not home. I'm taking
everyday as an opportunity to dress up. Yayyy! My flat shoes are all worn out, I need to take the other lovelies out for a bit. 


I've waited for months for these shoes to arrive but I've worn them only once since then. :/ I honestly found it hard to figure how to maintain the summer vibe with these high-cut booties. But when I saw this purple blazer, I instantly thought of the blazer+shorts trend which is also making its way up the charts this summer.
I chose a mustard cowneck top to add in some texture and white shorts (not black, or blue, or neon, or printed, or denim) to keep my bottom laidback but still with a touch of summer. I matched everything with silver to black and bronze accessories to complete the look. :)

What do you think of my outfit?
Have you spotted Barney, Tigger, and the  leopard so far? HAHA. I couldn't think of a decent title so yahhh.


Much <3,
Mela

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely incredible boots! (:


    check out how I styled orange shorts here:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/10/citrus-colored-shorts.html

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...