4.04.2012

Against the Light.

Stole a few minutes before Dad took us to the airport last Friday.
I have long planned what to wear on my four-day stay in the big city but when Dad saw my shoes, he instantly shoved me to wear flats instead. :/
As always, I didn't regret following his advice. 
Thank God for the virtue of obedience!

This was supposedly the debut of my Asian Vogue wedges and leather pants, but since we were on a rush, I looked a bit unkempt plus the inappropriate lighting.
 I'll give justice to these pieces ASAP, swear!





All the accessories above cost less than a hundred each! 
Message me for queries. :)




I bet this year's Holy Week would be a very unique one since Lola's spending it in the U.S. and family gatherings will never the the same without her. :/
Nevertheless, we'll really try to make it as meaningful as the previous years.

I'll mark off each day with a cross and laugh about all that we've lost...

How do you guys plan to spend the Holy Week?


Much <3,
Mela 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...