4.11.2013

Sneakers Girl

Hello lovelies!
Updating this blog regularly was my number one goal when the school year ended but I arrived home with more important activities already set for me. Aside from the Holy Week buzz, I was again commissioned to lead the team for Sons and Daughters Encounter (SADE) - Roxas last weekend. It's just something that I could never say no to. Hence, my first days/weeks of summer were spent for meetings, dry-runs, typing, and double-checking kits and materials for the weekend. Coordinating SADE is honestly one of my most stressful endeavors apart from medschool and research but no matter how tired I always end up to be, the feeling I get after every graduation is beyond rewarding. :)

These photos were taken way wayyy back in February for a contest that I was supposed to join in. I was aiming for an all-blue outfit as one of my mates has long been requesting for a monochromatic post. 
Hi Melch, haha!

Disclaimer: I'm strongly, seriously, and with expectant humiliation, aware that I am "unfit". Took me more than two hours to ask the people at home and decide on which photos to post because one can never lie to a bodycon dress. T.T 
I SHALL allot time for working out starting next week. Promise!!! T.T 
Meet my new favorite shoes from Gifts Ahoy
Looks may be deceiving but they're not your ordinary sneakers. Why would I wear sneakers when I can wear girly-girl shoes anyway? Reason, these sporty-looking shoes have hidden wedges inside. Yayyyy for the 3-inch addition to my height! They're super comfy, too. I wouldn't mind wearing them everyday. :D 
| dress: Props | sunnies: Oakley c/o Nico Yap | sneaker wedges: Gifts Ahoy | arm candies: Superb Finds | photos by: Ralph Delfin |
Hype this on Lookbook.nu!
 
This is long overdue but THANKS to everyone who voted for me! We did it again. :D
My victory is yours, too. Thanks to Fleet Collection, as well, for this opportunity!
I love you all from my heart of hearts!


Much love,
Mela


Follow me:

2 comments:

  1. You don't look out of shape to me, you look fabulous!
    ZoeVogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Zoe! I really need to exercise to stay healthy though. :)

      Delete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...