4.17.2013

Blogoversary Series: Easy Breezy


One of the more frequent reminders I get from my mom is to Take It Easy.
I've always been the kind who stresses one's self too much whenever something needs to be done
I may not rant a lot amidst people but deep inside I am sick and full of complaints, frustrations, and ridiculous thoughts that are really oftentimes unnecessary. So I always end up realizing that I could have also achieved the same goals taking the easier path--the one that doesn't involve pessimism and pushing myself too hard. Sometimes it takes a trip to the spa or salon for me to realize that. XD


Because the first one was so lady-like and sophisticated (Blogoversary Series: Signature Poses) and the second was fun, girly, and youthful (Blogoversary Series: Twenteen Three), I wanted this part to just be as relaxed and effortless as possible--something that any girl could wear to the mall with friends.

Everyone loves skater skirts these days because of their versatility--they can be worn for day-to-day activities, in sports, or even in formal events depending the the top and shoes that you'll pair them with. Cropped tops like this are usually loose. Instead of tucking it in, I decided to pull one shoulder down to create a "skinny illusion". I'm using the same satchel as the Blogoversary Series: Twenteen Three post with it's hidden shoulder strap revealed. Very functional bag, isn't it?

Minus the shoes and accessories, this entire outfit from Stiles by Fabshop only costs: Php895!

cropped top: Php150
skater skirt: Php195
satchel: Php550

What a steal!
| cropped top, skater skirt, satchel: Stiles by Fabshop | sneaker wedges: Gifts Ahoy | aztec necklace: Mizar Clothing | neon bangles: SM Accessoriesphotography: April Garcia of Studio23 Photography-Events |
Hype this on Lookbook.nu here

If you want amazing photographs like the ones in this Blogoversary Series, "Like" Studio23 Photography-Events' page in Facebook or visit their newly-launched website via studio23.ph for affordable packages and personalized quotations!

I hope you enjoyed this blog series. :)



Much love,
Mela

Follow me:
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA |

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Love this easy breezy look!! the colors are are amazing on you!!:)
    Please check out my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other!! <3
    www.bow-designs.com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, love your top:)

    I'm following you now via GFC, hope you will follow me back:)
    http://caths-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Thanks for your comment in Pantuflashion ;) Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear you are cute! I love how you pair this look with those wedges sneakers!
    visit my blog and we can follow each if you love too, let me know ;D

    Wulan Wu on http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an outfit ! Amazing top and sneakers ! And OMG the skirt and bag are perfect !

    Thanks for commenting on my blog !

    Followed and now its your turn !

    www.stylista0fashionista.blogspot.com

    XX, Nada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from germany :) would you follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? if you like you can start and i'll follow you back waiting for your response ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful outfit I love all of the vibrant colors. I stress out easily too so I always try to remind myself to stay present. :) Thank you for the message on IFB. Now following you on GFC.
    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Outfit, Im so glad Im subscribed to you! Be sure to stop by xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for following...definitely followed ya back :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this outfit is adorable! i love all the gorgeous colours!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey doll!!
    Thank you very much for visiting my blog!
    It´s O to follow each other, I´m already following on GFC!
    Love, Suzie
    http://qstomizate.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  12. great outfit! the colors - love! Thanks for ur comment and im following you now:)hope you'll back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute outfit! I love your shoes!

    P.S. Followed you back on GFC :)

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg, love your blog!

    <3

    Do you want to follow each other?


    www.POLINEFASHION.pl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute satchel!!!

    Sasha

    www.ssasjas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ӏt's hard to come by educated реορle on this tοpic, but
    you ѕeem like you know ωhаt yοu'ге talking about!

    Thanks

    Ѕtop by my wеbsіte: Shutterfly Coupons

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...