4.14.2013

Blogoversary Series: Twenteen Three

Sometimes, I feel like I've missed a lot during my teenage years.
Being the homebuddy that I am, night parties, dancing, beer bonding sessions, and tambayans were never really my kind of stuff. I'd rather stay in my room and read a good book, go window shopping (until I end up shopping, uh-oh) or treat myself in the spa or salon. More often than not, I go through these simple adventures on my own.   

I know. I know. My life seems a bore. But looking back at my younger years, I believe that I also have a lot of stories to tell. Like reporting in national TV for KNN, exploring the province (and beyond!) for interesting segment scoops, meeting other young journalists, facilitating weekend retreats and encounters around the country, teaching Catechism on summer breaks, trying hard to be a ramp model, and various perks in between. My fashion blogging journey came a bit later but won't it be one exciting tale too?

Each of us grew up differently in different environments, from different families, with different groups of friends. With so many differences, I guess what really matters is living the best of our lives with each of own unique, best ways. By that, despite different pasts, presents, and futures, we can altogether someday look back at our lives with no bitterness and regrets.

May all of you, teenagers, enjoy your teenage years as much as I did!

This part of my Blogoversary Series is inspired by my teenage self.
My usual activities were spinster-ish but there was never a time that I forgot to look presentable and be the girly-girl that I am. I've been in love with colors since the day I got my first Barbie doll. Even now, I still enjoy playing dress up (with myself as the Barbie this time--haha). I loved how these pieces from Stiles by Fabshop exuded my fun, preppy and youthful side

Knowing that Stiles is a sponsor to top bloggers like Laureen Uy, I was also apprehensive of not being able to give justice to their products. Thank goodness for April Garcia of Studio23 Photography-Events, the entire outfit turned out as beautiful as it is in person. Thanks also to her friend, Caroline, for helping us out. :)
| peplum top, animal print leggings, satchel: Stiles by Fabshop | bohemian wedges: Asian Vogue | 
Hype this on Lookbook.nu here!

Having your birthday, anniversary, or wedding soon? 
You might want to avail of Studio23 Photography-Events's Summer Promo! The studio package above is now marked down from Php700 to Php350! It's the perfect gift to your inaanaks (godchildren), too. 
Visit their office or contact them via the numbers above for more details!

You can also follow them on INSTAGRAM:

Missed the first part of my Blogoversary Series? Click the link below to keep up:

Have an amazing week everyone! :D


Much love,
Mela

Follow me:
| TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA |

11 comments:

  1. Loving this outfit!! Your pink top is awesome!

    xoxo, Diana ☠
    http://www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for the frequent visits, Bernadette :)

      Delete
  3. You've got great sense of fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reaching out dear! I just visited your blog and left a comment. Check it out. :)

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by My! I will surely visit your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting content! I am looking forward to more, and following you!

    XOXO,

    Ker-Leen
    Music. Fashion. Love.
    http://kerleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...