6.29.2011

That Saturday Night.

While everyone was head-scratching, memorizing Millennium Development Goals...

Julia Samantha. <3


Anne, Melot, Valaine, Rhea. 
It's nice to finally meet these girlies!

First saw this dress at SM Dept. Store (Ann Frances) but the only gold stock was already bought when I returned the next week. 
Luckily, I found an exactly similar one at Salad Dressing. More expensive by P350 than the SM price;
but thank God for my bargaining skills. I saved P250!

We had a scheduled module exam and block exam (yes, two exams!) last Monday and the weekend was my only time to study. 
But Saturday's my cousin's wedding. 
And I'd live the rest of my life regretting if I'd miss it. 

Mom and Me. :)

Artty! 
We always look good together in photos, eh?
BUT he's NOT my boyfriend.
(How many times do I have to say this?)

Our little groom.


With the fairest of them all---Paola.
I will always look up(literally and figuratively) to this effortless beauty.
She had very minimal makeup on but still managed to look pretty.


Jan.
Best-dressed of the occasion!





I have the largest head. HAHA

Jason and Joshua. :)

Snake-style. HAHA
If there's one thing that I couldn't/would never say no to, that would be my family.


Almost everyone had a role in the entourage so we had limited opportunities to take pictures.
I hope the photographers can upload the official photos ASAP. :)

And btw.
We have a Photobooth!
Perfect for parties and school fairs!
Contact me for queries and reservations.














Annnnd (professor-accent)...


Met up with one of my closest college friends after class and since both of us are single, crush-talk was damn unavoidable.
I've been concealing so much emotions lately and talking to Cherry was like cleansing and renewal for me.
Haha, I'm using religious terms again.

Okay.

I know.
This is lame.
 Sorry.

Here's something that I wrote years ago but can be very relate-able now:


After two hours of soul-searching, I realized that I'm scared to want things. All these times, I've been saying that I don't know what I want but the truth is, I'm so, so scared to "want" at all. It's been building up in me for the longest time that it became second nature.

Maybe I did want the good, not-so-twisted things onceuponatime but now that I became this want-phobic, I came to the point that I actually started liking jumping into imbroglios and living the complicated there's-really-no-such-thing-as-ever-afters kind of life. And maybe that became my definition of content mainly because it's more feasible. So, it's like losing my idealism. Call it disillusionment or a slap of reality but it's bothering. Really.

And there. I always end up not wanting things because in my dictionary, want is synonymous to impossible.

***
See how mundane and bitter I was before?
I would have gone back to pessimism (the week hasn't ended yet, but I swear it's crazy!), if not for Cherry. We'll meet again tomorrow.
Can't wait!


Someone told my mom that they miss my blog posts already.
My apologies for the dormancy. :(
Requirements and exams consume most of my sleeptime.
I still have a lot in the line-up and hopefully I'd have time to update. 
I'll blog about our College Acquaintance Party and the Pre-nuptial Shoot next, alright?

Anyway. 
Am V, v tired.
This is too late for concentration, will sleep this off and work again tomorrow.

I hope everyone's inspired and doing fine. ?


Much love, 
Mela

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...