6.03.2011

A Dream Aloud.

I've been very vocal about my dream of being on Candymag.com's It Girl On the Web.
That has been the primary reason why I started blogging.
The long wait almost brought me to believe that it will be so far from occurring.
But yey, was I too focused on that goal that I disregarded other opportunities?

I woke up this morning with an email from Michelle Yoon--herCatwalk.com's Editor-in-Chief.
She said that they love my style and would want to write a feature about me and my blog!
It took me a while to reply. 
I never thought I'd reach far beyond my It Girl On the Web dream.
Candymag's Philippine-based and this one's internationally-acclaimed.
Heee. I feel so giddy.
Michelle also mentioned that aside from my upcoming interview, I was already featured last week at the Catwalk Lookchangers section of their site! 
Thank you very much!



herCatwalk also has a Facebook Page!
Please like it if you can, guys.
Was quite hesitant on blog-posting this photo but they actually liked it!
Thanks for sharing this on Facebook. :)

***


It was more than a year ago when I first watched this movie. My expectations were not as high as I thought it should be, anticipating the plot would be similar to those chick flicks teenagers commonly watch.
I was very wrong.

I couldn't even summon into mind the ridiculous amount of tears I've shed watching this. You may be wondering why, thinking the movie was rather annoying (considering what Summer did to Tom)  than tear-worthy. But in my case, it was the opposite. Seriously, this touched my soul more than The Notebook did! I didn't cry a tear watching The Notebook. Honest!

Many thought of her as an insensitive damsel who happened to be deficient in human sensibility, overly self-absorbed and awfully cold-hearted but in one way or another, I found reasons to fall inlove with her labyrinth-like character. Maybe it was mainly because I saw a part of myself in her. A girl who was in an unsure position, waiting for that one thing she refused to believe to happen.
Which was Love.



Plus, Tom had amazing friends. 
They're crazy and definitely not my typical hotties. 
I loved how they stood together for Tom--gave me a mental picture of how men talk about girlies. HAHA.
And I loved the progression from Tom-not-being-the-typical-swoon-worthy-leading-man to every-girl's-dream-boyfriend. Such a caring guy.



From the artists, to the script, cinematography and especially the SOUNDTRACK
---I'm obsessed with everything about this film!

Sweet Disposition by Temper Trap is currently my background music. <3


***
Had another funshoot with Nico Yap.
Jovel's been calling me since lunchtime until yesterday afternoon but I was asleep the entire morning until 4PM because I didn't/couldn't sleep that night. 
Hence, the collab.'s postponement. :(

WTH is wrong with me???!

Anyway. No outfit post today guys.
 Will be MIA for the weekend.
See you, Monday then?


1 comment:

  1. congrats on being featured! :)


    http://hautemuze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...