6.01.2011

The Sundress, The Belly, and The Busmate.

Because I'm too lazy to exercise,
only four photos passed my Feeling-Sexy-Looking-Chubby-Nonchalant Belly Challenge.

Don't judge me!
This is the boldest I have ever gone so please reconsider if this turned out a fail.
AHAHAHA
Stomach-in....

 Back View.

Front View.

Side View.

Concealed View. 

I therefore conclude that some things are just not meant to be together---like this cropped top and myself.
My lola made this for me so I should at least find means to wear this out with heads-up dignity.
 HAHA.
I will do fat burning cardios starting next week.
That's a promise!
 Sayang the 150+ photos I deleted. :(



I received a bag of pre-loved shoes last week for FREE!
Three pairs of Candies wedges.
Two pairs of BCBG heels.
And this one, Casadei (am not really familiar with the brand but they're made in Italy).
All of them are size 8--a size bigger than mine. :(


***
Went to Iloilo today for a dental checkup and met Jovel at the bus terminal. :)
Weeee. Seatmates for more than three hours.
Such a tiring trip but I'm so happy our paths crossed!
We'll be doing our collaboration tomorrow!





***
Finally made it to Hypeed.com's magazine spread! 
I was on Top 3 yesterday for the theme Summer Sundress! 
Photo credit goes to Nico Yap. Thank you!


I feel so honored to be with France and Poland on the Top 3.
It's like I represented the Philippines! Hehe

***
All my recent posts have music videos on them so I'm not making this one an exception. :)
This vid reminds me of the Summer 2011 Trend, Color-Blocking.
Too bad summer's over. 
But it's my signature look so I'm not giving it up no matter what. 
Heee.
My Time by Minus the Bear. 

***
So sorry for the blogging hiatus, guys.
I've been and will be very busy until Sunday.
I'll be facilitating a weekend encounter for teens starting Friday, June 3.
Will try to blog about it tomorrow so I can at least invite some of you.
I still have two more entries on the line up.
I hope you won't get tired of my backlogs though. :)))

And THANK YOU.
My blog's two months old already.
I couldn't post daily but thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts.
I love you, all!
xoxoxoxo


Much love,
Mela

2 comments:

  1. beautiful colour blocking!! so unique style!! awesome heels!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...