6.10.2011

Long Time Coming.

I can't remember the last time I posted here. It feels like eons ago. :(
I thought I could do blogging and medschool at the same time. 
It's just past the enrollment period, uh-uh classes haven't started yet, but I've proven myself incapable already.

The DSLR camera I left in my hometown and the only thing I have is my Sony Cybershot camera.
Problem is, I don't have anyone to take my outfit posts anymore and it feels weird to be taking photos of everything -- like everyday things -- since we're just on the orientation stage.

Transfered to my new dormitory just yesterday and I'm super homesick now. HUHU
Been doing almost everything alone and it sucks like hell.
All my friends are going giddy over new crushes and yeah, majority of my batchmates are goodlooking--especially the girlies--but what the- I'm a girl!

Anyway, I don't want you guys to feel sad because of me so here are the photos I had with Nico Yap. :)))
These were taken two weeks ago but we're both busy thus not a time to meet.
Our last resort was Facebook-uploading -- the sole culprit why the photos turned out low-resolutioned. 

Nonetheless, this is one of my favorites outputs!  
Again, with no hairstyling and the least makeup, please focus on the outfit and not on my face.
:D

Awkward hands. Sorry.

Got these from a secret place in town. :)
Ooops, I know what you're thinking... This is NOT ukay (thrifted), definitely. 
Bought them with tags and a box in a very cheap, student-friendly price.

Familiar dress?
Grade Six - Faith <3




Since these are motion pictures, we wanted to achieve a 'vava-voom hair flick moment'.
Unfortunately, that is not what we captured...



Another favorite!

The neck.


I look tired but that's not you're problem anymore. :
Thanks to Nico Yap!

I'm on Catwalk Lookchangers again!
Michelle Yoon (herCatwalk's Editor-in-Chief) already sent me the interview questions last Tuesday but I still couldn't find time to answer them.
I hope tomorrow's good. 

We had the Freshmen Orientation Program for the College of Medicine today and they flooded us with video presentations!
This song became my instant favorite because of such.
Batch MnM Dos Mil Trese, can I skip the first and second years and proceed on third year?
You guys make it look like medschool is fun, fun, FUN!
I wish I'd have the same disposition. :)


Friends, I miss you.
Roxas City, I love you.
Sincerely.
It's sad that I couldn't update regularly but I'm looking forward to going home and posting here again. 

'Tis my last weekend before medschool.
I wish something different would happen.
I wish.

Anyway, enjoy yours everyone!

4 comments:

  1. aaa <3 colors <3333
    invite me :)
    FOLLOW?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing you got those shoes from Parisian. Correct me if I'm wrong. But Parisian offers the cheapest student-friendly fashionable shoes I know of. :)

    Grysh
    http://gryshco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Grysh: Nope! These aren't from SM. I'm referring to a local budget shop, really. But yeah, Parisian has alot of very nice, affordable shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...