6.17.2011

I'm Interview #10 @ So-stylish.com!

Okay. 
I'm supposed to be studying now for our first module exam on Tuesday.
But I've been sleeping late for that same reason for the past days so please let this night be an exception. Hehe. 
I'm on So-stylish.com!

Maxence Taeib, the site's founder, emailed me Tuesday last week and asked if I'm good for a rush interview. 
That happened to be my busy enrollment day, going-back-and-forth processing my entrance scholarship requirements (which unfortunately didn't push through because I lacked time). 
 The idea of a rush interview startled and at the same time excited me so I answered the questions as fast as I could hence I failed to read my answers again and check the grammar, punctuations, etc.
It was only last Friday that I realized that there was a lot to edit but apparently, it was too late to correct them.

I'm feeling a bit embarrassed now with a couple of very obvious mistakes but please let me correct them here:
*The last sentence at paragraph two says. "I still couldn't post daily but seeing the views grow everyday is just a magical."
Please omit the "a" between just and magical.
*Third sentence on the last paragraph says, "Because eventually, that it is not what makes you stand out;"
 Eliminate the "it" between that and is. And change "what makes you" to "what will make you". 

Please have the heart to understand! 
Nobody's perfect. :P


I have another pending feature with herCatwalk.com but they haven't posted it yet.
Watch out for it!

***
Went around SM last weekend to shop for grocery items, school supplies and some clothes for upcoming events and found a dress exactly like Vern Enciso's!

Vern Enciso.



Meet my newest buddy, Mel!
We both had zebra-printed shoes today. :)

***
This song summarizes what I currently feel. :(
Okay. Taylor Swift. Haters gonna hate. 

I know I will never be cheer captain (I'm too heavy to be lifted).
But.
I wear short skirts. 
I wear t-shirts.
I wear high heels.
I wear sneakers.
I wear almost anything.

Sadly, yeah.
It isn't always what we wear that makes us like-able. :(

Why can't you see...that you belong with me?

I promise to never, ever, run after a guy. 
I must avoid every possible opportunity (no matter how minor it is) to get hurt.

MUST FOCUS.
SHALL STUDY NOW.

Sweet dreams, everyone!


1 comment:

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...