7.02.2011

Love and A Little Bit of Food.

Remember the pre-nuptial shoot I styled two months ago?
Got the photos last month--everything's raw and unprocessed but they look good, nonetheless.
I had to choose from the 1000+ photos and attempted on color-boosting and midtone adjustment (the only photoprocessing skills I have, hehe).

These are just two of the four outfit changes. The other two I will post after my module exam on Tuesday. 
This is a bit picture-heavy so I'm putting texts on a limit. 
:)

Look # 1.
Location: Pres. Manuel A. Roxas's Ancestral Home.
Theme: Classy Geek. 
Red. Black. And blue.











Look #2.
Location: Lawis, Baybay, Roxas City
Theme: Sunny Stopover
Prints. Florals. Floppy Hats.















Photocredits go to rstudios, except this one above (which I took, hehe). 
I also had a few nice shots but I forgot to bring the files with me.
Anyway. Next time.

***
If you happen to drop by Roxas City, try this place. :)
I'm not really sure, but I'm guessing that it's been just a month since they opened.
Their double-crusted pizzas are yum!













Chicago Pizza. :P


I don't know how to end this post so I'm re-blogging something from my Friendster blog.
Sorry Auguis, this was written four years ago. Don't kill me!!

When you ask the wrong questions, or leave out the right arguments, it isn't always because you've forgotten or have gotten careless. It could be because you're looking for a specific answer - or it could be because you're content not knowing and would rather not find out.



Convention is a strange thing - it makes us conform to arbitrariness. We define boundaries on a whim, and when these same boundaries constrict us, we conveniently forget we had erected them in the first place.



On a lighter note, if you've been to the QH restrooms, and have seen friends from other colleges and chat for a while and say bye, they’ll call you again and ask,

‘ano gani section mo?’
(from what section are you?)

and you’d answer, ‘A, ngaa?’
(A, why?)

 Trust me, if you were in my situate, you’d know their next statement,

'kilala mo si…’
(do you know...)

And you’d pretend not to know pa, ‘Sin-o?’
 (Who?)

‘si John Kenneth Auguis?' 


If this trend occurs, don't be too curious. Though he seems to be v. nice and crushable, he's not that ____.



Raisinets. Almondnets. ASAnets?

Yep he’s not yet taken, but don't think he’s available at all. I heard that he’s into this girl from sec C and a mutual bond is going in between. Ehem.


Oh yes, I do know him. He is a classmate. He hangs out with the Chopper Boys and their girlets. (Pogi? Something like that.)


Hey. That could be a film title. There was 'Nasaan si Francis' so now we could have 'Kilala mo ba si John Kenneth Auguis?'



Seriously. :D


Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...