7.08.2011

T.G.I.F.

Wow. 
It seems like everyone's gonna be hitting Tap House tonight, while I'm at home being a good girl. 
KJ? 
Whatever you say so. :P

Today marks the end of Block 2. 
Next week's diving into the harshness of medical school and things will be learned the radical, complicated way.
 So after a series of exams and reaction papers and love letters, I believe everyone deserves some time off to enjoy, party, and just chill. 

But partying? Hello.
I have never viewed it as enjoyable since then.
Call me cynical but I don't see the point of getting all-dressed up only to return home in the early morn with the awful smell of cigar smoke in my hair and the grave certainty of not being able to wash it because I'm too tired and sleepy.

If partying aims to strengthen friendship bonds, then why not tighten your grips and experience hazard-free, happy times in school--where you all get to see each other everyday? Where you get to communicate more effectively in the absence of noise, and boom boxes? Where you don't have to worry about dragging a drunk and wasted friend home?

I'm such a spinster. 
But I'd rather sleep things off, really.   
***
I don't know if I'd still have a chance to post here once Block 3 (that'd be Monday) has started.
So I'm compressing everything in this post...

First up.
Our college acquaintance party.
Sama-Sama sa Medisina.
:))

With our batch's proud mommy, Ranie. <3

Erwin.
I've been growing some fondness for this guy.
 Cute!
By that I mean cute as a baby. HAHA. No malice please.

Melchor. Thessa. Kevin. Erwin.

Ranie and Patrick!



Risa in red. :))




Identical twins! Angeli and Angela. 

Gwyn and Thessa.


Heavy dinner, huh?


Agape Meal.
A yearly tradition hosted by the Junior Class to welcome the Freshmen.

Marshmallows stuffed inside their mouths... Chubby Bunnies!


I was lucky enough to get to join a game. I don't know what it's exactly called, but we won!






 Straight men from the Junior class danced for us.
I wonder where all their energies (and confidence) came from?




We were also assigned big brothers/sisters and I had Kuya Bryan Tan. :)
Shared him with Dalene.

University Acquaintance Party.
Pag-Iririmaw 2011.
There was a street dance and float competition. 
I was never a dancer but I had no second thoughts on joining upon finding out that participants get to have plus points for the exams. That is how desperate I am. Or to make things less exaggerated, that is how low I expect the exam results to be. :(




Been classmates for a month, but the name of this guy (extreme right), I still don't know.  


Bring an umbrella.
Because the weather has been gloomy and unpredictable lately.
Right, Thessa?


**Some photos are mine. The others I thank Dalene, Erik, Thessa, Ranie, and Zenia for sharing with me.:))

***
Three very close friends have already told me to watch this video.
They said that this is so teenage dirtbag me.
At first I was so thrilled of the idea of looking like Katy Perry.
Now I don't know how to react anymore.
Even I couldn't disagree.


Most people think that I'm just the typical girly-girl.
But I'm thankful that my friends see through me and still accept me for who I am despite my being dorky and bored and KJ on Fridays. HAHA

Thank God it's Friday.
My parents are visiting me tomorrow...can't wait!

Have a great weekend everyone.


Much love, 

4 comments:

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...