7.05.2011

As Promised.

Just so I'd only have one set left to post...

Look #3.
Location: The Ruins, Baybay, Roxas City
Theme: Crochet and Macrame

















Thank you rstudios for sharing these! I did some colorboosting, btw.
***
The following photo is overexposed already.
But I'm loving that fact, nonetheless! HIHI

I'm on the lower part of the homescreen (Best Outfits).   
 

There's a new page in Facebook called Capiz Ohsome Chic.
They used my photo as the profile picture.
It bothers me though, it kinda gives the impression of what awesome is in Capiz and I don't think I'm that 'Ohsome'. 
Waaaa. Please spare me from humiliation.

Anyways, whoever the admins are, thanks for acknowledging, guys. Just at least let me know if you'd want to borrow my photos next time. :))

And BTW.
OMG. John Kenneth Auguis read my post!!
What was I thinking?? OMG. 
I'm so sorry for whatever damage it resulted to.
I wrote it four years ago in utter honesty and sincere fun. 
Friends, that shouldn't be taken seriously.
I hope this makes myself clear. HAHA

So, is this goodnight?
'Till the next post!


Much love, 
Mela

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...