1.12.2013

Rip It!

Hello, everyone!
This is just a quick post before I finally devote my time to studying. One of my 2013 Blog Resolutions is to re-vamp my style. All these years, I have been so much fond of colors. But despite the youthfulness and energy that they exude, the thrill of wearing them is slowly waning. I don't ever want that to happen because colorful is ME. So to make myself miss colors a little, I will temporarily shift to basics--black, white and nude--on my upcoming posts. 

Thank goodness, Ms. Stephanie of GIFI Clothing sent over closet must-haves that somehow, I am guilty of not having--white tops. And they aren't just ordinary white tops, they have surprise rips here and there! I am so excited to style and show you the others. :D Clearly, I am not a T-shirt person but this is what a new year is all about, right? New finds and new adventures!

 | top: GIFI Clothing | shorts: DIY | wedges: Asian Vogue | SM Accessories belt used as handcuff | photos by Ralph Delfin |

Hype this on LOOKBOOK.nu.

Aside from re-vamping my style, I also have updating my blog header and layout on the list. Notice the larger photos! Spent the whole afternoon "designing" a new header but I believe it's just not good enough. :( Someone help me, please? My sidebar widgets are next. But yes, one weekend at a time!

How did your week go?


Much love,
Mela

Don't forget to follow me on:
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
LOOKBOOK

21 comments:

  1. I lovee this outfit, it's sooo rocker! Love the shorts especially :D

    xx
    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Limmie! I just visited your blog---very cute outfits posts you have there. :D

      Delete
  2. Awww! Thanks for reaching out, Roberta. :) I left a comment in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, you look sooo beautiful!! and dang, i want those shoes, they're so amazing :)

    Would you like us to follow each other?
    I'd love to read more from you and stay in touch <3
    I really enjoy reading your posts, they make me smile =)

    hope you have a fab day gorgeous! ~ XO
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christine! You are so sweet, and yes, I am following you! :)

      Delete
  4. thanks alot for following and visiting my blog, i appreciate it alot! <3
    i'm now following you too, can't wait to read more posts from you. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your style !!
    maybe you would like to follow each other ?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW THE SHOES LOOKS REALLY STUNNING! AND YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! :>

    NEW POST UP: ERZULLIE'S NEXT ICON (http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-next-erzullie-icon.html)

    Keep on smiling,xx
    -Shahara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these shorts really suit you, they make your legs look sooooo long!
    Love your looks, following you!
    Have a look at my blog too if you get a chance!
    http://annettibus.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Headin' to your blog now! Thanks, Annette. :)

      Delete
  8. I love the new look! Yay for bigger photos! :)

    Em
    http://itsemtrava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI there! I've just recently followed your blog and I must say I thoroughly enjoy this post! Your outfit is amazing, especially your shorts!

    I'd really appreciate it if you checked out my blog? I'm new to blogspot so I'd love it if you did

    x

    http://nikiaquino.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nikki! Thanks for dropping by. :) will surely vosit your blog!

      Delete
  10. I've seen your profile via Instagram when you tagged @ziyastyle. I am proud to see very good Filipina bloggers over the web. Kudos! Keep it up. :)

    Wilma
    http://ohsopetite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the appreciatiom, Wilma! You're one of those pretty Pinay bloggers too. Keep it up! :)

      Delete
  11. wowww! love this look! your laid back outfit matches perfectly with those cheetah print wedges! :')

    http://thebigculturecorner.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...