1.26.2013

Office Girl Series: Lunch Break

Hey!
This second installment of my Office Girl Series is inspired by my favorite office-girl-turned-personal-shopper, Rebecca Bloomwood
I am a devotee of C.S.Lewis/Rick Riordan novels but since I started reading the first Shopaholic book, I have never been so hooked. I know, I'm such a girl! I'm close to finishing the fourth (Shopaholic and Sister) and it's the best one so far. I WAS a Becky Bloomwood before I reached financial errr, allowance maturity. Only that, I don't have a Luke Brandon in my life. Waaaah, please send one in. 
I NEED A LUKE BRANDON IN MY LIFE!

Anyway, here's a depiction of what Becky would wear on a typical lunch break back when she was a financial journalist at Successful Saving. I just wanted to buy a sandwich but I saw this purse on sale. A free bottle of perfume, lipgloss, and bubble bath all come with a 300quid-purchase, so I bought three purses in different colors. What a steal! Oh, and that heart-shaped waffle maker was so cute. I just had to get one for Mom!     
| top and skirt: It's Vintage Darling | sunnies, belt, accessories, shoes: c/o Em Trava | HMUA&Styling: Em Trava and Rusell Mendez | photography: Rusell Mendez |

What do you think of this outfit? Hype it on Lookbook.nu!
You can view the first part of my Office Girl Series by clicking this link: The Black Skirt
Happy Dinagyang, everyone!


Much love,
Mela

Follow me on:

7 comments:

  1. I love Becky Bloomwood haha! :)

    Em
    http://itsemtrava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't? Thanks again for this opportunity, Em! :)

      Delete
  2. aww love this outfit - specially your t-shirt, good match for the shoes (: cuteeee blog xxxoxooxo

    http://www.fashionplaytime.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow u look amazing! i really like you blog!!
    I following u, follow me back if u want beautiful

    Besos y abrazos xoxo

    http://simplegancy.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart just melted with your comment Miss Aggie. Thank you for appreciating what I love to do. :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...