7.16.2013

What If I Had Short Hair?



Been wanting to get a haircut for the longest time because: 
1.) my hair is almost at the waist level 
2.) I want a new look
3.) the longer my hair gets, the more expensive salon treatments become.

But noooooo. 
There are just too many reasons not to get short. Like yearbook photoshoots (it's never too early to prepare) and the Legend of the Wrath-of Heedlessly-Chopped-Off-Hair that my friends warned me about. 
So I'll just get a trim. Not my dream Cameron Diaz or Ellen DeGeneres hairstyle--but just a few inches shorter than the same old Mela-hair. Boring? I know. But thank goodness for colorful outfits that could transform a bad hair day into something fuss-free.


Hype this on Lookbook.nu here and on Chictopia here!
| sheer checkered top: Persunmall | Zara-inspired skorts: Persunmall | vintage shoulder bag | white Swatch watch: gift | 
| sneaker wedges: Gifts Ahoy | photos by Ralph Delfin |

If you belong to the 90's generation, you've probably worn a skort at least once in your childhood because they're stylish and comfy at the same time. Believe it or not, they were my staple bottoms when attending birthday parties then. So thrilled that they're now back in different colors and asymmetric hems via Persunmall! The pastel button-down made such a sweet contrast with blue as well. Don't you think? 
This outfit was soooo perfect for running around and baby-sitting my nephew during our family lunch last Sunday. Get your own breezy top in mint, black, and pink here.


I know I should just let this go but, must I get my hair cut short or not? :|
HELP.


Much love,
Mela

Follow me:

19 comments:

  1. Nice outift!
    I'm always for a change! If you're scared to cut it a lot,change it at least a little and see if you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look ! Love the skort !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like your outfit!
    I also have quite long hair,so I feel with you..

    choconistin.blogspot.de ,Greetings from Germany!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should try short hairsut sometime! If you don't like it, you can start growing your hair anytime. Once I've cut mine, I don't want them long back :)

    funkyjoleisa.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos I love your energy...


    xx

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute shirt! x

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! No matter short or long! :)

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fresh and cool outfit for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Outfit and I also love short hair! If you want, do it...cut;)
    Kisses...Petra

    http://petralivinglove.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving this simple comfy yet stylish look :)

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin your outfit here. That skorts is really cute. :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello beautiful, I love the color of the sneakers and short skirt. Great you're absolutely right.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your outfit!

    http://amaliafajrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look so nice!!! so colorfull!!!
    ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
    pozdrowienia z Gdyni:*
    Ola

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice colors!

    http://www.sashakayes.com/

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...