7.27.2013

Of Studs And Studying




Hype this on Lookbook.nu here and on Chictopia here!
| top: vintage | skirt: OhKayGanda Boutique | backpack: Yhansy | wedges: Asian Vogue | photos by Ralph Delfin |

School bag, meet my readers.
Readers, this is my school bag. :)

School can be really cool with a studded leather and waterproof backpack like this from Yhansy but it's definitely cooler with a studded backpack + good grades. I am currently struggling with Endocrinology and there is no way to pass than to study and to push myself harder.

This is gonna be a long weekend with Steroidgenesis and the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System so I won't keep this post long. I wish you all good vibes and I hope you like my patternistic skirt from OhKayGanda Boutique as much as I do. They really know what stuff I fancy! I'll be posting more patternistic looks featuring their bottoms soon. As of now, check out @ohkaygandaboutique on Instagram.
You just might find something you like!


Much love,
Mela

P.S. I'm finally on Bloglovin! You can follow me via the Bloglovin widget on my sidebar or by just clicking the links below. :)

*This is also an entry to IFB Project #106: Share Your Summer Leather Look

Follow me:

25 comments:

  1. Pretty Mela! I love your backpack! :)

    Em
    itsemtrava.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skirt and that studded backpack! Miss schooling. :)

    IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your bag and your skirt! :)

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bag and your outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the summer hues! It's so sweet and dainty ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice backpack! I love how you combined polka dots plus your patterned skirt!!!


    patrinesthoughts.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit, looks great. I love the bag :)

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you mix the prints.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute top and skirt,very nice :)

    dsmithereens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool top and bag! this is such a stunning look :)


    www.verenlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your look is so casual yet so chic and femenine..lovely
    www.trendsvip.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great outfit! I really love your top and skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit! I love your skirt!

    http://marylyl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Girl, you look absolutely stunning in this outfit. I love that print skirt and the backpack, it looks so cool! You have a wonderful blog, feel free to check out mine ;-) xoxo
    http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the shoes ! nice outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so great!

    Delilah,
    dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how you mixed the two patterns nicely together. Also, your bag is so adorable. I love the color and how it has little studs on it. Lovely look!


    -Megan
    http://mymyitsmegan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice outfit. I love your shoes and your backpack is so pretty! I have a similar style of shoes in beige and without the patterns, but they're not so comfy :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow the backpak is so pretty!:) love it!♥

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are sooo cute! I love your skirt and studded backpack! :)

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. cute outfit, great mix prints.
    http://dallamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...