7.19.2013

Tribute To Aslan



What I love most about the rainy season is how everyday turns out as a sweater weather.
All my dreamy December outfits can finally be set free from the gloomy corners of my closet!
On the downside, unpredictable showers are excellent triggers to asthma exacerbations.
 I am currently feverish and coughing non-stop but at least I get to keep myself warm in style. Haha. Okay. That isn't supposed to be funny.

I received this sweatshirt from SheInside last week and despite the tiger print, the first creature I remembered was Aslan --The Great Lion, the terrifying, magnificent, and beautiful Narnian god who lives in the country beyond the sea. I have been wishing for another Narnia movie every year on my birthdays and during Christmases but to no avail. :(


Isn't this sweater full of awesomeness?
 Aside from the gentle and ferocious Aslan-ish glare, it also has self-defense properties. 
TIP: For a balanced look, pair something grunge with girly pieces like this ruffles skirt
With that, you won't appear too girly or too rockstar.  


Love, love these glasses from Chicnova too! 
I don't think I've ever seen glasses as round and as enormous as these in person yet.
I'm heading to the optometrist very soon to get the lenses adjusted according to my visual needs!


 Hype this on Lookbook.nu here and on Chictopia here!
| over-sized glasses: Chicnova | sweater : SheInside | skirt: SheInside | heelless shoes: Janeo by SM Dept Store | 
| photos by Ralph Delfin |

Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe

What do you think of this outfit?
Have a pleasant weekend y'all! :)


Much love,
Mela

P.S. This is also an entry to IFB Project #107: Printed Matters

Follow me:

24 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look ! The shoes look so hard to walk in ! :o
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweater is so cool!!!
    NEW POST ON MY BLOG, let me know what you think about it!
    xxx

    Nelslicious // Facebook // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit looks great, especially the skirt ! :)

    http://voyagevoyagelamonde.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in this! Really cute! Hope you are feeling better.

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cuuute! Love that sweater so much!

    http://dsmithereens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! Such an awesome look!

    -Ru
    Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  7. this outfit is perfection dear <3 i really like how you match the studded sweater with flippy pastel skirt! you have a great style!
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit hun!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing look! I have the same sweatshirt :)

    Katarina,
    DARE 2 WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  10. Outift looks great, and skirt is amazing! :)
    http://traceofnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog - I love the sweater!

    www.estxnoir.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. heyy! I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog award!
    http://fashionfixhunter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award-questions-from-sarah.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is so awesome! the tops to shoes <3 super nice!!
    cool outfit!

    mind to visit and checkout my blog? :)

    Aly ~
    http://forever-youngstyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. So I just FELL IN LOVE with this outfit. That skirt is just a dream! Ah, so jelly right now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your boots!

    Delilah,
    dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sweater is very, very awesome indeed! And Narnia! Oh how I loved that movie when I was little - I think I watched it again a few years back but for some reason didn't have the same magic it did the first time :o( probably because I'm old now :o(

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look so fab!!!!♥ pozdrawiam:* Ola

    ReplyDelete
  18. The sweater! ♥♥♥

    Em
    http://itsemtrava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this outfit! Reminds me of Rihanna!
    Gotta love that skirt & yay to those heelless

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that skirt! its so cute!! >.< but those shows have got to be difficult to walk around in XD

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...