7.29.2012

Mellow Yellow

(mullet skirt: Bubbles, accessories: Retazzo, shoes: Terra&Agua)
Photos by Ralph Delfin

It feels so good to be able to spend the weekend in my hometown! I missed eating homefood and sleeping in my room with my baby brother for two painful months! Although we're expecting 3 exams and SGDs this week, not having a Monday exam is such a blessing. A lot took place this past week which include me getting sick to the point of missing my exams and classes. :( I almost got rushed to the hospital due to fever and diarrhea. Thank God, I recovered quickly. 
***
I've always been style savvy. You may have noticed that I don't give much emphasis on the brands I wear. That's because most of my clothes are 'brandless'. I buy stuff from the most random stores and if ever I'd drool over online boutique offers, I make sure that the items are the cheapest(in terms of price) ones available - not compromising the quality of course.

One online shop that has consistently gained my attention (and patronage!) is Bubbles. Bubbles started selling accessories and is currently into establishing its own ready-to-wear clothing line. New items and designs are uploaded almost every week and they get sold out in just a span of hours. You really have to be very alert to purchase the items of your choice! Aside from unique and good-quality pieces, what I like most about  Bubbles is that it's also based in Iloilo. I get spared from the hassles of bank deposits and shipping. :D Everything's affordable and very wearable, swear!

Click this link to visit Bubbles' Facebook page: Bubbles 

I hope everyone's safe and enjoying the drizzly weather as much as I do.


Much love,
Mela


32 comments:

  1. YOu look so pretty.The yellow suits you really well.OMG,hope you´re feeling better now.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you're so sweet Sabrina. Thank you for your concern. :)

      Delete
  2. i lvoe that shirt!! omg it is on fire. awesome look

    you have a new follower. that would be me

    shari
    www.mycurlsmyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog doll!

    Were following your gfc & found you on Ifb messages!

    Follow us too on..

    Http://ricciloveherlook.blogspot.com
    Http://shamiblogricci.blogspot.co.uk
    Http://twitter.com/riccilovesistas
    Http://facebook.com/ricciloveherlook

    Keep up the great post & keep in touch!

    Love Ricci sistas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the colors in this outfit!

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great outfit! :) Love your nails too.. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great skirt!

    xx

    Carol-Anne

    http://www.thestylishstudent.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see that you love prints judging from this post and the ones before and I just want to applaud you because mixing prints is really difficult for me, which is why I just stick to the basic solids-black and whites. I love the print of the top that you are wearing and the buttons are just so adorable. They're like miniature suns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Try experimenting on prints, it might look good on you too. :)

      Delete
  8. Amazing dress! Now following you on GFC. Follow back!

    xo
    Emily Jenny


    Stiletto Beats

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blouse is so unique - it looks vintage. Love the way you styled the "mullet" skirt. Bright yellow can be difficult, but you mastered it.

    Maya
    http://girllovescolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have an amazing style! Unique original yet elehgant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I envy your ability to buy non expensive clothing. I usually get my clothing on sale, but it's still about 40-60 dollars. But it's how I was raised - quality over quantity, and quality is associated with expensive in my family. Your outfit is great, and it certainly does not look cheap. I love it and love all of your other outfits!

    Just followed through GFC - looking forward to more of your style~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ally! Im just making the most out of the rresources I have. Besides, it'll always be how you wear and style your outfit that'll make it or break it, not the brand or price. And you're very lucky you get to buy expensive clothes!

      Delete
  12. Aww honey I love your blog!! Found you through IFB and I adore this blog- it's got such a nice personality to it- quite unique and refreshing!! Following you now :) Would love you to check out my blog and please do follow back if you like it - pushing for my first 100 GFC followers!

    www.sw-fashion.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shona! Will surely check your blog out! :)

      Delete
  13. The yellow skirt you are wearing is so eye catching. I love the shape of the hem as well. I adore your blog, you come over as such a nice and genuine person.

    Susann xx
    www.highheel-shoes.co Pop over and have a look if you want to

    ReplyDelete
  14. that top is so cute! i wish i could find one just like it - it'll transition well into fall! i'd appreciate it if you'd check out my blog -

    margaux
    tongueinchicblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fab blog you've got there! Thanks for dropping by Margaux. :)

      Delete
  15. Love the yellow hi-low hemline skirt.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...