12.26.2011

Me and My Big Mouth.

How are you guys getting into the Christmas spirit?

My parents visited me three months ago (yes, yes, absolutely, this is another late post) to watch the ASAP Sessionistas + Yeng Constantino Concert.
It was initially Mom's idea and since it fell on a Saturday before the Medicine Week (teeheeee, no exams!), I became more eager to join them.




Ditched my wide-framed glasses in exchange of these. 

Ilonggo Showtime finalists heated up the intro.




What started my endless swooning...
He's so cutttteeee in person!!!!!!





As expected. :/

So near, yet so far T.T
adasffhjgkhjhgfdsadf!!!!!!
Who cares if I look ugly here, we have a photo TOGETHER! 
--- We were in a photo TOGETHER!!!










Happy birthday, Aiza!


bag - Banana Republic, skirt - NY Square

blouse - Bebe

I have a few more late posts before the year ends or before I bid another bye-bye to blogging
:( :) :( :) :( :)

Thank you Dept. of Education, classes will resume on January 3 instead of Jan. 2!!!
Click this! to verify :D


Much <3,
Mela

2 comments:

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...