12.20.2011

Black Sheep


Hi!
Got nothing to do this afternoon so I decided to submit an entry to Chictopia.com's Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest.
Mine isn't really ugly but it sure is an itchy one!












Okay. 
So I joined the Lip Synchronization Contest during the Medicine Week.
I'm not really a dancer or an actress but I decided to try something different, for once.
 The dance steps, the costumes, the  facial expressions are so not me.
Hence, I felt a bit misplaced and all I honestly did was drag myself every practice day to school.

We won 2nd Place but I still feel a pinch of guilt in my heart because I committed the most obvious mistakes during the performance.
Tssssss.

Joined three scenes but I'm not gonna tell you which ones. :P

Nine - The Musicale


Folies Bergere.

Guido's Song.

Cinema Italiano.

Monica and Melchor played husband and wife---Marion and Guido.

Be Italian.

Dalene, so hotttt.

And I couldn't sleep for nights after the performance because of this.
How could I forget that we're not yet supposed to stand up T.T



Thesssaaaaa.


What was left of Group Seven after the show.
(Mark, David, me, Jel, Melissa, Melchor)

We were indeed Number One for the Human Biology Project.
So honored to be part of this group!

Thank you Thessa, Erik, Jel and Mel for these photos! :D
That's all for now loves.
Must wake up early tomorrow to assist selling and putting up our booths for the Christmas Fair in my baby bro's school.
See you Marian friends!


Much love,
Mela

1 comment:

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...