12.19.2011

JAX 2015: Campus Trendsetters Part I (A Superduper Late Post)

Hi guys!
Finally it's Christmas break! Every break/weekend is such a blessing! Every chance to rest and have fun is something to be really thankful for (especially in this zombie-state I live in now haha). 
I am student once again *audible sigh*... It's been a while, I know. Sorry about that. I don't have much to share too since I'm always in school and I still have extra curricular activities that ironically stress me out and distract me from stress at the same time.
  
But well, thinking about it, it's not so bad. Despite my constant complaints about my academic life, I'm really really thankful that my schedule this semester is a bit easier to handle compared to the previous one. I've been receiving my fair share of blessings, too --- from good friends, to passing grades, to new inspirations, ehem, ehem.

Anyway, this is actually a very late post. Four months ago, I promised that I'd post more on my classmates Erik and Ella's mini-project (click here to view post). They had a lot more prospects but it wasn't easy to joggle shoots and photo processing in between classes, I believe. Nevertheless, I'm proud to say that I have very talented and good-looking classmates. I wish that I could be friends with everyone before the school year ends. :P
    


Spot the Difference.
Lili and Lala.




I'm sucha loser. I still couldn't identify which is which until now. 
Help? :(






Two of the few people in the classroom very close to my heart.
Gwyn and Vally.
Go, Group Seven!










And and please excuse the following photos.
I feel so uglyyyyy.

Those days I felt like everyday's a bad hair day.
I feel sorry for Ella and Erik. They must have had a tough time doing adjustments with my face which was then filled with acne and rashes. But sincerely, thank you guys! 
And most of all, thank You, Lord for granting me healing. I am slowly gaining back my smooth skin. :)





Okay, so I missed dressing up.
And stress has taken a huge toll on my appearance, errrr weight.
Sooo say hello to my chubby arms!





 Must get nails done ASAP!


Christmas is indeed just around the corner.  
Cheers to the holidays ahead of us!


Much <3,
Mela

1 comment:

  1. hi, li! pretty as always... i'm missing u again. gwyn is so hot. i must admit. i'm impressed. lol

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...