4.01.2014

Where The Palm Trees Grow



Hello everyone!
It's our favorite time of the year again! We won't really mind getting tan because sun-kissed skin and beach trips are going to be a hit this season of vacation. You are extremely lucky, my loves, to still experience summer break because the least I can do now is to just wear it on my dress. Today is the first day of the season of clinical clerkship--my last year in med school, how time flew! I could only hope that the 365 days will fly by just as fast. 

Here's an easy-breezy look to handle a typical, scorching summer day. 
This shirt dress from Aupie is perfect for lazy days when you don't want to spend much time ransacking your closet for comfy summer combinations. It's lightweight and not so demanding in terms of accessories because the canvas print pretty much stands on its own. If only I could silently disappear during duty hours and enter the relaxing world of colorful birds and palm trees like the one on this dress...


What do you think of this outfit? 
Show some love and hype this on Lookbook.nu and Chictopia. :)
| hat c/o Sammydress | dress c/o Aupie | wedges: Asian Vogue | photos by Jeph Delfin |

Today's also What, When and Wearabouts' (this blog's) 3rd anniversary! Happy birthday to my blogger self and thank goodness for community rotations! 


Greetings from Igbaras,
Mela 
(a.k.a. CC Delfin)


Follow me:

5 comments:

  1. I love this dress so much ! Really nice prints !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww the print dress looks great. You look very pretty
    Kisses ♥ ♥ ♥
    Blog by Monlouif
    Facebook Monlouif

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful look, loved the dress, great color!

    -Alexander and Elena
    www.lifeallen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What perfect shoes for this dress! And I like the photos - so bright and colourful!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...