3.01.2014

My Couple Crush


I cannot get over these two.


I've known Patty Laurel because she was Atom Araullo's Breakfast co-host and long-time girlfriend. The relationship ended roughly four years ago and you can only imagine how happy I was to finally have my chance with Atom. Joking! 

It's true that things end to give way for better ones to come.
So while Atom remains single as he waits for me to complete my M.D. degree (excuse my delusions), Patty found happy ending with her third grade schoolmate, Patrick Filart. Patricia and Patrick - hence, "The Pats". I have been a fan of this tandem since their boyfriend-girlfriend days which might have also been one of the reasons why this video reached thousands of hits. Practically because I watch it almost everyday. Not just once, twice or thrice, but until my eyes hurt and until I feel a little ashamed of myself for being so obsessed with a love story that won't really be the same as mine. I know that someday I will have my own version of beautiful white dresses and wonderful beginnings but I just appreciate how this reminds me to seek God first because in time, my prayers will be answered completely and bountifully.

Enjoy, be inspired and fall in love as you watch!

The Pats' Wedding Video from ThirtySix-O Media at Vimeo.com

I pray that each of you, dear single friends and readers, will find God's "best and perfect gift" in the person of that someone whom you will spend the rest of your life with. Don't forget that I need your prayers as well! :)


Much love,
Mela

Follow me:

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures and video !
    Giveaway on my blog, win a Vichy skin care product !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ! Amazing blog ;)
    I follow your blog

    madame-lucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...