10.16.2013

Romwe Pre-Winter Must-Haves Sale!



The weather's starting to get cold so it's perfect time to collect the coolest sweatshirts from Romwe! Avail of their Pre-winter Must-Haves Sale--Up to 40% Off from Oct.15-18,2013. :)



And the flash sale:



I knowww, I've just been posting about sales lately. :(
Two more days and I'll be free from school. Yipeeee. The outfit posts will be back, I promise!
And since it's my birthday month, I will be hosting a series of local and international giveaways for you guys and girlies. Love you all!


Much love, 
Mela

Follow me:



5 comments:

  1. thanks a lot for this discounts!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://stylewithtequila.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pre-Sale and I am on a shoppingban,damn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola guapisima muy bonito tu blog
    te invito a pasarte por el mio aver site gusta y envitarte ake me sigas site gusta besosss
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...