10.24.2013

Comic Relief



How to get countless double takes from strangers?
Wear a Batman tunic dress and yellow goggle-like sunnies.
This whole outfit was so much of a scene stealer even if, deep inside, I really felt like just wearing my childhood pajamas with comics/cartoon character prints on them. I love how OMG Fashion produces unique and quirky dresses like this that make girls relive their fond childhood memories.

Of course, the yellow sunnies from Foymall weren't made for nothing. They smell and feel like Lego and I couldn't get enough of them that you might just see yellow instead of my real eyes in my next few outfit posts.

So here goes my own version of a 'playsuit'--literally. ;)


Hype this on Lookbook.nu here and on Chictopia here!
| retro sunglasses: Foymall | batman tunic dress: OMG Fashion | JC Litas: Asian Vogue | photos by Ralph Delfin |

What do you think?
If you like my Batman dress or want a pair of yellow retro sunnies that smell and feel like Lego, you can visit www.omgfashion.com and click the banner below to shop at Foymall, respectively.

FOYMALL - Best Fashion Online Store


Much love, 
Mela

Follow me:


10 comments:

  1. such a cute dress! So playful and that litas looks amazing. :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the printed dress!! :) It looks nice in cobination with the shoes :)

    http://voyagevoyagelamonde.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute dress

    Have a great weekend
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so fun! And I love it with the baseball cap, definitely works well with the kind of reliving childhood feel of this outfit. Awesome!
    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...