10.31.2013

Metamorphosis



I feel so blessed to be chosen as one of OMG Fashion UK's fashion reviewers.
They have the most unique dresses and this one is perhaps my favorite. It's amazing how a one-piece garment can have so many interesting details. The aztec patterns on the sleeves, the butterfly stamp print, and the baroque figures work perfectly well together. 

Wore the dress with heelless shoes and my yellow retro sunnies from Foymall for an Andre Chang-inspired look. If only I was in Manila a few days ago, I'd wear something like this to the Philippine Fashion Week!


My first attempt to style this dress:
 I later realized that it was a bad hair day so I had to wear my hair up and ditch the hat.
I loved the flowers in the background so much! I've always wanted to have an ootd shot at this area in San Antonio Resort. It felt like I was in a different world. :)

 Hype this on Lookbook.nu here and on Chictopia here!
| sunnies: Foymall | dress: OMG Fashion | bag: Mango | hat: Sammydress | photos by Ralph Delfin |

Let me know what you think about this outfit!
And please visit OMG Fashion UK. :)
I'm sure that you'll fall in love with their products as well!


Much love, 
Mela

Follow me:


15 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous! Love the dress and great combination with the sunnies and the bag! Love your style, maybe we can follow each other?! Following you now with Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress! These prints are amazing! <3

    Many kisses
    Angelina - http://www.just-angelina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing in this patterned dress! love the colours a lot <3

    Check out my new outfit post! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!
    Just a stunning post!
    I really like your outfit, it's perfect!

    xx
    Kelly

    thekelluuu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! So pretty :-)
    http://itsprincessa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear, you have such a lovely blog! Maybe we can follow each other on GFC and on the other social networks?! Let me know, i’ll following u back with pleasure :) ♥

    My Blog ♥
    Instagram
    Youtube
    Facebook
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that dress sure makes a statement! :) love it! for a first time styling it, you did a great job! :) following you now on gfc, twitter and bloglovin now!xx

    -Nikkie
    ChicNikkie
    Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifui.Have been a fan for a while now and i love all your outfits.Very colourful
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautifu and you gained a new folloer right away! I'd like to invite you to meet my space as well and I hope you'll have as much fun as I am having in yours!
    I wish you lots of success
    Kisses
    Aida Camilo
    from
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with your dress! it is beautiful!!! ♥♥
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your style is impeccable, I love the yellow sunglasses, they're amazing with the outfit. You're like someone out of Vogue. I adore your blog, I'm now following you. I'd be honoured if you could check out my latest post about the photo shoot I styled.

    http://www.thereddutchess.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the exotic dress design!! You pull it off so well and especially love the pairing with the bright yellow sunglasses!! Awesome look and thank you for sharing!

    xoxo
    http://teresa-et-vous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous! LOVE your outfit! :D
    I have recently started a new blog and it will mean so much if you could stop by sometime and let me know your opinion on it! :) http://officialmakeupandartfreak.blogspot.co.il/
    Thank you so much! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...