6.26.2013

Nautical Wrap



Free afternoons make me love Level III Medicine more.
It just feels so good to salvage the hours spent awake at night with naps after lunch. Now I can read more, cram less, and blog outfit posts in between. I might not have this kind of sched again, so I'll do my very best to enjoy it while it lasts.

Aside from free afternoons, I've declared every other weekend a free weekend, too.
That's when I go back to my hometown to have my favorite meals cooked and to wear clothes that I couldn't wear as a pedestrian and a commuter here in the city. This nautical top is one of the cutesy items that  Wholesale7.net sent over last week. I'm not sure if I wore it correctly (it looks more prim with the model wearing it here) but I guess it's one of those one-piece-worn-in-five-ways kind of tops because some of my attempts to twist and twirl the wrap turned out as halter, one-shoulder, and sleeveless tops respectively. Amazing, right? I paired it with simple black shorts and pink ballet flats. What a comfortable way to dress on a sunny weekend! I honestly can't wait for the weekend after next to come. :D


Hype this on Lookbook.nu here and on Chictopia here!
| sunnies: Nine West | top: c/o Wholesale7.net | shorts: thrifted | flats: Solemate | photos by Ralph Delfin |

Wholesale7.net products must really be so enticingly chic and affordable that I received numerous inquiries on how to make a purchase after my first post wearing their neon retro dress last Monday. 

Well, hello girls! Just simply make a free account: http://www.wholesale7.net/register.html and transfer all your desired items to the shopping cart. They will be automatically summed up with the total shipping cost. Modes of payment vary from Paypal to credit card to cash transfers. They also have a FREE SHIPPING folder! Kindly visit and explore their website for more details.
I hope this helped! :)


Much love,
Mela
Follow me:

45 comments:

  1. nice style!

    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin this black and white ensemble. :)

    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, that sounds like such a greats schedule. I wish I could have free afternoons and take naps : ) Great outfit! Love the different textures of the skirt and those pink heels are adorable! They add a very pretty pop of color to the outfit.


    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the POP of Pink!! Very cute xo
    http://www.rockinrobin.me/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit! I really love that top's shape haha and how you've combined black and white with PINK! beautiful contrast!

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful style, I love your necklace.

    Blue Roses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty outfit, loving the pink clutch and heels! Such a nice shade!

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Im in love with your purse and shoes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit! You look great!

    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg you are so cute!! ♥ i love the outfit! i follow you dear♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice Look, love this!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute....look stylish..love this casual look

    check my blog...

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute, love the stripes!
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look beautiful :)
    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Free weekends are the best! I'm really loving you outfit in this!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think you have pulled off the off shoulder top SO well! I would never be able to wear it as good as you do.

    And I am absolutely jealous of all your free time!! I've got none *sigh.

    xx http://everything-classy-and-fabulous.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hai un sito molto interessante. Divento tua follower da subito!
    Anastasia
    http://bastaunfilopersognare.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  19. very beautiful look...
    http://forqueensbymary.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the pops of pink in the monochromatic outfit. Love the necklace the most! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  21. So I am totally in love with this outfit!! I absolutely adore the navy stripe top and those shorts - and with the pink flats! xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. amazing look...you're so beautiful!! new follower..kisses

    ReplyDelete
  23. cute outfit xx
    girlonstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this look! So summer chic! You have great hair!
    Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Follow Style Delights on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely! I love it!

    xxx

    http://coolerthanyourlove.blogspot.com.es <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your style !!!!!

    Ferisa

    Ferisafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look stunning *.*
    I love that short <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. Estas ideal! enhorabuena por tu blog, nos esta encantando.
    www.lovelytrendy.net
    Lovely kisses

    ReplyDelete
  29. Adorei o look, lindo <3

    Beijos, Letícia.
    Desconstruindo Amélia

    ReplyDelete
  30. super cute http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/04/again-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. Pretty touches of pink!

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  32. questo look ti dona molto!
    se ti va passa a trovarmi:http://viviconvivi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  33. You look great, I love the pop of colour with the pink!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello I really like your look and your blog is spectacular. Magnificent photos.

    Princess and I'm very excited to invite you to become part of My World of Color

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  35. lovely outfit ;) you look really beautiful :)

    xx Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very lovely combination and interesting necklace! I'm following you now!

    dsmithereens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. nice outfit! so chic! :)

    www.curiositywise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...