6.24.2013

Milkmaid



One of the sadder moments in my life was when I forgot to bring my brown satchel with me last weekend.
It was honestly pathetic how sad I was over it...but really. Imagine a bag sitting on the empty space just next to me in the photos below. I wouldn't have looked so alone with an imaginary friend. It would have been sweeter and more retro. :(

Luckily, I had the prettiest neon dress in the world that just so happened to have floral embroidery all over it. I didn't even need to accessorize. It was an accessory of its own. There's something about vintage/retro looks that's been keeping me hooked lately. This time, I was inspired by early-century milkmaids in England. Makeup and hairstyling were easy-peasy because everything I needed was in the
June BDJ Box! My unboxing experience will be posted here soon. 


Hype this on Lookbook.nu here and on Chictopia here!
| dress: Wholesale7 | Oceans necklace: Fleet Collection | boots: Asian Vogue | lips: Avon Vitaluscious Lipstick

If you haven't heard of Wholesale7 yet, you're missing out. 
They have the cheapest and cutest Korean clothes, shoes, and accessories. You'll be surprised that local online shops, stores and boutiques might be getting supplies from them too. What huge savings it is to make a direct purchase! Check out their newest collection for Spring 2013 and sale items under $4
You can also find this dress there. It's available in Rose and Green. 
Happy shopping!


Much love,
Mela

Follow me:

24 comments:

  1. beautiful colors and loving the hair! :)

    xx
    jess
    www.goldenswank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I like your make-up here. :)

    Em
    http://itsemtrava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing! ♥♥♥ Love the whole outfit! :">

    Argie
    http://argiealcantara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this dress! gorgeous piece..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures!
    make sure to check out my latest post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your haircolour and the colour of your dress is very nice, good summer feeling :)

    love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pics and that dress is sooo nice! Shame about the bag but still great shots.

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUch a cute dress,
    lovely colour combination!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the dress! Such an amazing color and the fabric detail is so pretty and unique. Aww,that's a bummer about forgetting your brown bag, but the outfit looks so cute regardless. Now you can just save the bag for another outfit : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love the dress and up-do combo. Beautiful details that make the whole outfit incredible. I probably would have done a darker eye but you are beautiful and don't need it.

    Melissa @ Sale-Rack.com | Online Shoes Sales!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I super love this outfit. I didn't know that neon green will work with blue. Love the color combination :)
    Your hair is too cute :)

    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look and your hair style is so pretty ! :)
    I just followed you xx

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  13. i loved you hairdo!!! great dress looks like one of alice and olivia!1 I like your blog very much and I would be so happy if you could visit mine and tell me what you think!
    http://www.thestyletographer.com/ Thanks an XO from MEXICO!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you look so fantastic! I'm loving this look, the colours the textures, just perfect!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this color combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Suchhhh a cute outfit! Big fan of the hair :)

    x Gi
    alibimag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Passing to wish you a great week!

    Like:
    https://www.facebook.com/BLOGAngelPoubel?ref=hl

    Big Kiss ;*
    www.angelpoubel.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this look! Such a pretty colour clash

    X
    www.stylehushblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute colorful fun outfit! Loving yoru braids!

    xo, Delightful Sunflower

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...