6.11.2013

I Found A New Home



While almost everyone in my age bracket have already started launching their careers, I am stuck in the "allowance section". Being in med school at 23 still leaves me very dependent with my parents. 
That, however, doesn't stop me from making plans--plans to invest for my future.


Last month, I visited Avida Village Iloilo at Brgy. Balabag, Pavia, Iloilo to look at their model houses.
Avida Village Iloilo is a 24-hectare development by Ayala Land Inc. that pledges to its residents an accessible location, unique features and amenities, quality assurance, and a stress-free buying and living experience.


We arrived at the site early in the afternoon with courteous security guards and a peaceful neighborhood waiting inside.


All model houses have a modern contemporary vibe that exude both sophistication and artistry. 
I thought I've already seen enough as I enjoyed seeing rows and rows of pastel-colored structures, until I was ushered in to each one. 


The first model is named Stella
Stella is a 65-square meter two-storey house with three bedrooms and two baths on a minimum of 120-square meter lot area. Shall we explore the inside?


I was so excited to see a fully-furnished interior. 
It really felt like a family had already been living there. 
As I tiptoed into the living room couch, I noticed that all the major walls were mirrored. Now who doesn't want to live in a house like this? Instant makeup touch-ups anytime, anywhere!


And upstairs we go!


Second to the living room, the master's bedroom was my next favorite part of the house. 
Because air-conditioning units were already turned on, I felt so much at home. 
The master's bedroom has the door to the balcony. 


The two other bedrooms also had impressive interior designs and layout.
The colors and furniture were so individualized that even the tiniest details were made to jive with the uniqueness of each possible occupant. I know it's too late to change the course of my career but the transient nostalgia that I felt for my the past interior design dream while in this house couldn't be denied. 


And of course, the upstairs toilet and bath. :)


The best thing about Avida Village Iloilo model houses is that residents are always free to customize and design their own units, as long as the designs go with the modern contemporary theme approved by Avida Land Corp. This is their way of protecting the image and value of the property.


We're done with Stella.  Now let's visit Phoebe!


Phoebe is a 50-square meter two-storey house on a minimum of 110-square meter lot area. This is a bit smaller than Stella but you will be amazed at how the interior design maximized the space inside!


Phoebe has two bedrooms on the second floor and a bath on the ground floor. 
What I love about this model's design are the greens and earthy tones. There's something about the wall art and colors that makes this house "fashion blogger-friendly". Indoor shoots will surely be convenient!


If short naps were allowed for visitors here, I could've already dozed off to dreamland in one of these green rooms! Phoebe is also available as a single attached structure.You can view the model design here: 


Say the model houses are sisters, Stella would be the eldest, Phoebe the middle child, and Cresta is the baby. Cresta is a 45-square meter, two-storey loft on a minimum of 110 square meter lot area. 


This model is currently the "sample turnover unit". 
It was meant not to be furnished so that potential buyers will have an actual picture of how a house will look like if they'll move in with plans of having it designed themselves and of bringing their own furniture in.


Walls can be painted with your desired colors and partitions can even be placed on the loft. That's Cresta!
Which model is your favorite?


Apart from what I've posted here, Avida Village Iloilo's clubhouse and swimming pool will also be launched soon. This is indeed the kind of environment that every parent would want his children to grow up in.
I may not have my own family yet but I know that someday I will be in the position to give the best kind of life to the ones I love the most.

I always believe that a good life begins with good investments.
And the best, most important investment perhaps, aside from education, is a home.
Affordable living is always at its best in Avida Village Iloilo.

When do you plan to invest?
For inquiries, kindly email wearismela@yahoo.com for proper referral. :)


Much love,
Mela

Follow me:
TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | CHICTOPIA |

39 comments:

  1. Brilliant post my dear, love your attitude towards the future! <333 Brilliant pictures, loved Pheobe the most hehe! ^^ I found it really warm and welcoming! Stunning altogether, bravo!

    Thank you so much for your comment from yesterday, really appreciate it! <33 Followed your wonderful blog via GFC and Twitter!

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! love this houses! so lovely!
    xxxxxxxxx

    www.lachicadelcuarto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous houses! I want to move there!:>


    -Alessia

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah! These houses look unreal (literally) like a little dream house for dolls. Love the mirrored walls

    www.inbetweentangerine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll go with Stella! Make up touch ups everywhere of course! ;)
    Thanks for sharing, they're beautiful indeed!

    cheers!
    violettelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw this is an amazing house!!

    xx Mounia
    Www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the design of these houses...and your rings- feel free to check out our blogxx
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice loooks and blog

    http://cecilia-reis.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful place!
    http://metinearbata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is too cute to even express! Congratulations on your new home :)

    http://a-hearts.blogspot.com/

    ♥aley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow gorgeous photographs! Nice house! Thank you for your comment! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can understand why you like them....I love the villas they are amazing...

    Lubica

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow this place looks really wonderful *_*
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a woderful house, my dear!

    Have a Great Evening,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, such an amazing photos. This house is fantastic, I'm totally impressed! And you look so beautiful! : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. the houses are really nice! you look cute, and the rooms seem so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. the houses are so cute! nice outfit to by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! nice houses
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow... ang ganda ng living room. i love mirrored wall. cute ng outfit mo, sis!..

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's a gorgeous place to live indeed. And your outfit is amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow!! Stella is just perfect! love its decor :)
    Following you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing place ;)
    I really like it!

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi! Thanks for your visit on my blog.
    OMG, I wanna live in a house like this so badly! They're great. Sou modern and simple at the same time.
    BTW, I loved your blog. It has a great design. I'm following you here ;)
    Xx

    http://tamodado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. the houses are really nice! you look cute, and the rooms seem so comfy! street fashion

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the photos dear!

    Xo, Michelle

    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow! very nice! i like the interior =))

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. This house is definitely my dream house. And I love your shots!

    http://prisong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG!!!
    nice places dear <3

    xx
    http://sony-ann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. You are so beautiful! And the place you were looks cool:)

    xx Marianne
    pictureme-m.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love that you sort of making a review of houses! Which is not something that fashion bloggers do much. This is good for you! I personally think that Phoebe is very cool. But Cresta--which looks very customizable--is very cute.

    And hey, thanks for visiting my blog. I'm definitely following you ;)

    www.quirkitout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi! Thank you for featuring Avida Iloilo on your blog. :)

    For more information, visit http://czardaryll.wix.com/avidalandiloilo

    or like us on Facebook

    https://www.facebook.com/DitoNaTayoForever

    I'd be glad to assist you.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...