2.02.2013

Found By Fleet


Ola! Sorry, but I'll be shamelessly plugging something again for this month. Hihi. 
I've been chosen as one of the three candidates for Fleet Collection's Found By Fleet Campaign for February. 

If you could lend me a few seconds of your time, please visit this link and like my entry:


Simple, yes? You can also like Fleet Collection's page. They're worth a subscription. The dresses are really dainty. :) Aaand, don't worry! I'm not leaving you empty-handed. By reading this post, you'll automatically get a 15% discount coupon for an entire order from Fleet Collection.

Discount Code: FLEETMELA15

There, I shan't keep you any longer. Thanks in advance, guys! It's always awkward getting into Facebook liking contests but your help will be very much appreciated. Thanks to April Garcia, too--for taking this photo. Guess what, she's opening her own studio on the 8th! It's called Studio 23 Photography. Congratulations, dear! You can click this link for a full scoop of my outfit above: http://www.wearismela.com/2012/09/conspiracy-theory.html

See you around!


Much love, 
Mela

Follow me:

9 comments:

  1. I love this post, your blog is gorgeous dear <3333
    Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! That's for a contest I'm joining. You can 'like' the photo in Facebook via this linkif you can:
      https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=439963206072912&set=a.267123643356870.60110.155794431156459&type=1&permPage=1

      Your help will mean a lot. Goodluck on your blog, dear :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! Congratulations on your very successful blog :)

      Delete
  3. Love the vibrant colors in this outfit and mixing of floral prints. Very lovely :)

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with your fleet campaign!!
    You have a nice blog and great style, we like it! Would you like to follow each other?? Let us know
    KISSES
    http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear !!
    I really love your blog and your style
    Would you like to follow each other?
    I follow you right now via GFC and twitter !

    xx from
    http://www.heelsandroses.com/

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...