12.30.2012

Fat Cheeks, Big City

I have the fattest cheeks in the whole, wide world.
Yes, I am one of those few fortunate souls. Let me eat a platter full of rice, pasta, fried chicken, cake, ice cream and pizza every meal daily for a week without any form of exercise and my body wouldn't show a single evidence of weight gain. That is, if my face is covered by a paperbag. Everything I eat seem to always go to the healthiest part of my body--my cheeks. Ugh. Now all of you understand why I'm such a poker-faced blogger in photos. :|

Of course, I had to put that "facial expression" to use again during my collaborative shoot with another Iloilo-based online shop -It's Vintage  Darling a few weeks ago. Because it took the whole afternoon for the collection to be photographed, I decided to loose up a little and smile as I wore my normal clothes back. Cheeks were still chubby but thanks to Russel for taking these photos! :)
This plaid dress with drapery here and there may have stood on its own already but I just feel naked being minimalistic. Hence, the colorful neon add-ons! It wouldn't hurt brightening up an already bright and sunny day, right? Just one piece of style advice though, never leave your house empty-handed, errrr, unarmed. Your arms deserve to be prettified, too! Complete that colorful look with arm candies from Superb Finds. Skulls, spikes, chains, braids - name it and they have it. How I look and feel extra fun-loving with my arm in these circles! :D
|skulls, spikes, and metallic arm candies - Superb Finds | rubber bangles - SM Accessories | colorblock wedges - AsianVogue | makeup by Em Trava and Russel Mendez | photos by Russel Mendez |


Make your arms happy with free arm candies and more by joining this giveaway:
WWW x Superb Finds and TheCoupleStore
Have a blessed Sunday, everyone!


Much love,
Mela

Follow me on TWITTER: @meladelfin
INSTAGRAM: @wearismela

12 comments:

  1. That is such a cute look for you!! Love the hair!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing mixture of patterns!! so chic outfit!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giddy cos you appreciated it! Thanks MarieStella :)

      Delete
  3. Nang Mela dn ni gnkuwa ang mga pics moh
    super cute gd ahh kg ka-gwapa2x gd cmo ahh
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your cheeks are absolutely beautiful! I wish I had more definition in my cheekbones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest, Emily! Happy new year :D

      Delete
  5. Pretty! Thank God for Russel hihi. Till next time! Let's shoot for LB naman. :)

    Em
    http://itsemtrava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Em! Just saw you photo at Color Elation's website. I'm a proud friend! Hehe :)

      Delete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...